• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who from the show had a sadder end than Danny?

BenDovid

Forum Clout

You know, I never much took offense to that word, but THIS TIME...THIS TIME....

Travis - Not a sad end, 80k is apparently the NYC average so he's just a guy living life making an average income, like most of us...

80K in NYC with a kid and worthless wife is slave wages. Pretty sure Travis would need to save up to be poor at this point. I'm sure his dumb wife is tits deep in some MLM scam.

Erock works at CM because THAT'S ALL HE HAS. He was hired as a FUCK YOU to Opie. He's a joke hire, knows it, and stays. That's not somebody who could be doing better someplace else.

Forum Clout

80K in NYC with a kid and worthless wife is slave wages. Pretty sure Travis would need to save up to be poor at this point. I'm sure his dumb wife is tits deep in some MLM scam.

Erock works at CM because THAT'S ALL HE HAS. He was hired as a FUCK YOU to Opie. He's a joke hire, knows it, and stays. That's not somebody who could be doing better someplace else.

Okay Danny, you and your bartending job are the LEAST sad from the show.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout

You need to leave Ohio, big nose. And go get gutted by a Palestinian you fawkin kickablester.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout

True as this may be, he's making unjustifiable bank to rudder a sinking ship.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout

Danny according to the NHS people who were in a mental institution for any Reason earn an average of 1 standard deviation below the median income for the area they live. It’s about the same if you aggregate national data.

But I have every confidence that you’re one of the lucky ones who buck such trends. I believe you Danny. And I envy your salary and station in life

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Well, here's the true analysis.

The DMAN was going to say Danny MIGHT BE worst case scenario.. but this thread convinced him Danny IS the absolute worst case scenario.

We can wish death on Sam. We can bash Opie. We can take shots at Anthony, although we haven't taken any shots at Anthony lately, and would like to keep it that way (O&A 30th, Summer 2024)

The fact is, none of those dumb assholes are on here, posting WITH us, AMONG us, every single day, almost every hour of the day. And he makes a bunch of posts like he's literally just one of us, talking and leaving comments, that's the bizarre thing. He tries to have this "actually I'm above you, as an insider, you're all insane" when he wants it that way, and then he turns around and tries to get a Top Comment in some random post.

Hey dummy. There hasn't been a new episode of The Sopranos in like 20 years, but there's still a subreddit for The Sopranos. But Michael Imperioli doesn't post with them to argue about why his Christopher Columbus episode was actually well-written and we're all psychotic for watching a show he was on."

But beyond that -- The bigger fact is none of the other assholes we talk about, no matter how 'down on their luck' they may be today, NONE of them feel the need to come here every day and IN THIS VERY THREAD, 1. defend themselves against people they shouldn't even know exist, and 2. Have trolls, bits, and references fly straight over his midget head for all to see.

Dude, do you need to keep reminding us that you're a musician?!? Hah, Dumb son of a jewish bitch.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Danny according to the NHS people who were in a mental institution for any Reason earn an average of 1 standard deviation below the median income for the area they live.

Wow really? That's so neat! Anyway.

The DMAN's bit is stale. If the DMAN has such strong feelings, why doesn't the DMAN meet up for a beer? Surely the DMAN would have the balls to confront me in person and call me a dumb Jew. Why doesn't the DMAN make that happen? Seems super simple.

THE D

Forum Clout
The DMAN's bit is stale. If the DMAN has such strong feelings, why doesn't the DMAN meet up for a beer? Surely the DMAN would have the balls to confront me in person and call me a dumb Jew. Why doesn't the DMAN make that happen? Seems super simple.

It looks like curiosity got the better of the DKIKE, and he either took The DMAN off ignore, or temporarily checked out his post out of sheer wonderment. That's right Danny. The DMAN is the show now.

THE D

Forum Clout
Confront you for what, Stupid?

The DMAN was once a Danny defender, which makes him snapping on The DMAN anonymously much more sickening and Danny like.

The DMAN could crack a joke about you being a bartender, but The DMAN has not taken any shots at Anthony lately (and he'd like to keep it that way) So he will give you the same courtesy. You are beneath being mocked at this point.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Wow really? That's so neat! Anyway.

It is neat. Did you buck the trend? I’m a numbas guy Danny-o. The odds aren’t in your favor but maybe you’re the exception that proves the rule or something