• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who from the show had a sadder end than Danny?

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
It's kinda hard to speculate when nobody actually knows what I do. Like, I get the bit and everything but do you really think I've been tending bars for the last 8 years?

That said, we can definitely take a look at some other characters.

Opie - Streams to a couple dozen people in the morning.
Anthony - Streams to a couple dozen people late at night.
Jim - Married 1983 James Hetfield, co-hosts with an old intern.
Travis - Works for Sam, married Jim's sloppy seconds. Been at SXM almost 20 years, prob makes 80K.
Erock - With everything this tubby gossip knows about Anthony, accepts a CM job, despite his "vast radio contacts."

Sorry, what was the question?
Dish
:stnorm_sm:

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
I've told the story here. Look it up.

Since when did you have a problem repeating stories?
Why on Earth would I give you new details about my life. I make money while shitposting here all day. That's what I do.

Stop with the faux mysterious shit. You have nothing going on. Your entire public history is you bragging about anything possible. Your life now is a whimper.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Bro enough. I just want to know if Erik has a bastard kid. You don't have to try and smash me every time you see me post. It's actually possible to just reply like a person, or ignore it altogether. Stop being a phony bitch.

Are we saying here that this entire "Erik has a bastard child" rumor is based on ONE post by this fucking idiot? SMH. No wonder you idiots believe the shit you do.
Ok so to try and fill in the blanks because he won’t I think this is how it started:

A thread is posted on Erock back in December where his kid is in the photo.
People know the kid is Erocks but speculate on who the mom is. A user mentions that it could be his wives, but other users speculate they divorced. Dennyislife comes in and says “Well if they did get divorced then the kid is someone elses.” As far as the younger girl he supposedly cheated on I can’t remember where that part came from. Just the association with Cumia i guess. But Nagel was on some podcast talking about fatherhood in late 2021…

I don’t know. Who fucking knows. Not me I guess

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Your entire public history is you bragging

What are you TALKING about dude. You make a lot of claims you don't seem to have any backup for. I heard you were arrested for masturbating into Peppa Pig Crocs in a San Antonio Payless. I'd prove it but I don't feel like looking for it. TRUST ME tho.

People know the kid is Erocks but speculate on who the mom is.

Why. Why is the immediate assumption that the kid didn't shoot out of his wife/exwife? If they divorced the kid evaporates? No way the kid can be his if he divorced his wife? I don't get it.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Why. Why is the immediate assumption that the kid didn't shoot out of his wife/exwife? If they divorced the kid evaporates? No way the kid can be his if he divorced his wife? I don't get it.
I don’t know. I just repeated the rumor, I didn’t start it!

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Not to mention the fact that Ol’ Jon Bon Jovid fucking Beetlejuices his way on to any thread mere milliseconds after being summoned with an @.

I know right? Just like those fucking FAGGOTS who text you back RIGHT AFTER texting them. Fucking WAIT 20 minutes you COCKSUKKUHH.

Let’s be real, this forum is the most attention the scumcunt has received since dear old dad was sobbing inconsolably during the PSA of Danny’s mental sectioning.

AYYY! Remember that Facebook post from 2018? HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY! If I have this straight, I'm here for attention, you know that, and then give me attention. Bravo dude, gottem. Fuckin' showed me.

Forum Clout
It's kinda hard to speculate when nobody actually knows what I do. Like, I get the bit and everything but do you really think I've been tending bars for the last 8 years?

That said, we can definitely take a look at some other characters.

Opie - Streams to a couple dozen people in the morning.
Anthony - Streams to a couple dozen people late at night.
Jim - Married 1983 James Hetfield, co-hosts with an old intern.
Travis - Works for Sam, married Jim's sloppy seconds. Been at SXM almost 20 years, prob makes 80K.
Erock - With everything this tubby gossip knows about Anthony, accepts a CM job, despite his "vast radio contacts."

Sorry, what was the question?

Opie - Not a successful broadcaster anymore but a millionaire from when he was, has two properties that are both very nice and worth major money. Also has a family and friends, seems to be pretty happy for the most part.

Anthony - More of a failure than Opie but still has his glory years where he was famous, is operating a business in his chosen industry and still has some kind of money.

Jim - Hard to say he's a failure or sad really, he leads an odd and perverted life but he seems happy in his new gay relationship and still works for Sirius making six figures along with his stand up, not a failure or a sad end in my opinion.

Travis - Not a sad end, 80k is apparently the NYC average so he's just a guy living life making an average income, like most of us...

Erock - Wealthy guy that hasn't really lost any friends with the O&A split (Except Opie himself). Probably could achieve more career wise than CM but does he want to? Probably enjoys being part of the O&A world still a little bit.

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
I would say Jim

Doing a radio show with Sam Roberts on borrowed time

Forgotten by his friends

Hates himself

Desperately trying to fit in with the “in crowd”

Hollywood dreams didn’t pan out

Fill the void in his life by collecting autographs and pictures with random celebrities he doesn’t even like

Married to a tranny

Doing all the things he would have made fun of a man for doing (“cute” couple selfies, taking down all his kiss posters at his husband’s request, etc)

What a shell