• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who from the show had a sadder end than Danny?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
If only it was you.

I'm not a 350 pound diabetic orange juice connoisseur.

his wife would have been pretty old if she was giving birth in 2020
Angela Codella

Starting to look like Crypt Keeping Carol. I notice she's using her maiden name, too. Ohhh, Erock.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I didn't believe this. But...then I found this:

No photo description available.

That is 100% Erik's down syndrome eyes.
Well (if thats Eriks ex wife) it’s known they had a kid for sometime. What I was referring to was ANOTHER kid Erock had with a younger girl he cheated on this broad with. But its a rumor.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Well (if thats Eriks ex wife) it’s known they had a kid for sometime. What I was referring to was ANOTHER kid Erock had with a younger girl he cheated on this broad with. But its a rumor.

Hold on, hold on, hold on.

What's the source on A, divorce, B, cheating, and C, a bastard child?

And what the fuck you mean IF, like I wouldn't know, again with this fucking phony historian.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
And I don’t want to nitpick but I wasn’t saying “Opie has a family” as evidence of him being an adult…thats not what we were talking about. The conversation was “Who had the happiest / saddest life after the show.” So ok, if we just compare the marital status of these three…

Auntie pays for a house thousands of miles away for his sugar baby to live and fuck other men in. Never fucks Nana and humiliates him.

Norton paid for a foreign male hooker to be his wife. Fucks Jim in the butt and humiliates him on social media.

The Opster has a wife (who, admittedly, is much younger and was a fan of the show) and two kids. The wife doesn’t appear on social media or humiliate Opie publically.

So thats my point. Of the three of these guys Opie had the “best ending” even though he managed to do the bare minimum which is have a normal family.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Solid effort. One of the higher tier posters on this forum to be quite honest witcha. Wittier, for sure and that's not a joke.

You'd be one of the audience members at "Ass: The Movie".

I think we needed 30 seconds more of the lead up to that joke. Nice timestamp, stupid

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Hold on, hold on, hold on.

What's the source on A, divorce, B, cheating, and C, a bastard child?
Like I said its a rumor. I can’t remember exactly where it started other than word of mouth. (But i’m going to run with it anyway because I hate Erik)
And what the fuck you mean IF, like I wouldn't know, again with this fucking phony historian.
Wtf? By “IF” i meant I don’t know. Why would I know what Eriks wife looks like? So if you say thats her, yeah, thats her. You would know more than me on that.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
It's kinda hard to speculate when nobody actually knows what I do. Like, I get the bit and everything but do you really think I've been tending bars for the last 8 years?

That said, we can definitely take a look at some other characters.

Opie - Streams to a couple dozen people in the morning.
Anthony - Streams to a couple dozen people late at night.
Jim - Married 1983 James Hetfield, co-hosts with an old intern.
Travis - Works for Sam, married Jim's sloppy seconds. Been at SXM almost 20 years, prob makes 80K.
Erock - With everything this tubby gossip knows about Anthony, accepts a CM job, despite his "vast radio contacts."

Sorry, what was the question?
Obviously you spent your evenings with AntH, but did you ever pick Opie's brain about the business during working hours or seek his mentorship?

Seems like he would have been receptive if the staff approached him, but I don't know

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
It's his annoying gimmick/bit account. He LARPs as some faggot barely-heard-of Genesis singer that lives in Poland. I can't tell if he's mentally ill, retarded, or both.

He has some good posts which is why I haven't put him on Ignore, so I've learned to just skim past his buffoonery.

... Thank you?

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
For real, who the fuck is DennyIsLife to know shit.

I'll believe they're divorced since she's using her maiden name, not even hyphenated, but you can't just say shit like "Erock knocked up some slob" without a bit more solid proof. I want to believe more than Agent Moulder, but I need more.
I'm the one saying nobody knows Mister hanging onto the last dregs of his Unremarkable radio infamy

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Is there anyone from the radio days whom you don't despise? (Not even a criticism)

I don't hate Than, Derek, or even Sam. I think Sam's a bit of a scumbag but I don't hate. Are there people I should be enjoying more? Opie? Anthony? Who should I be head over heels for 20 years later? Burr, Kelly & DeRosa all put me on the pay no mind list once I couldn't help their careers anymore. While I love Patrice, I would very much have preferred if that black asshole didn't want me to visit that movie website that day. Could have eliminated 33% of the shit I get around here. You know who I don't despise not for one fucking millisecond? Fezzy. RIP Big Cat.

I'm the one saying nobody knows Mister hanging onto the last dregs of his Unremarkable radio infamy

Bro enough. I just want to know if Erik has a bastard kid. You don't have to try and smash me every time you see me post. It's actually possible to just reply like a person, or ignore it altogether. Stop being a phony bitch.

Are we saying here that this entire "Erik has a bastard child" rumor is based on ONE post by this fucking idiot? SMH. No wonder you idiots believe the shit you do.

Last edited:

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
but do you really think I've been tending bars for the last 8 years?

At best. If you were doing anything less pathetic you would have undoubtedly bragged about it 10,000 times by now. All you ever do is share OnA crumbs for attention, and you threw away your easy screenshot job at a huge game company just for reddit upvotes.

Frankly I think an uncharismatic, ugly, alcoholic, contentious little bitchboy wouldn't last more than a week as a bartender.

"Gin and tonic, please. Man, my wife's really been riding my ass lately."
"I EASILY WOULD HAVE WON; THE CONTROLLER JUST WASN'T PLUGGED IN RIGHT."
"Huh?"

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Bro enough. I just want to know if Erik has a bastard kid. You don't have to try and smash me every time you see me post. It's actually possible to just reply like a person, or ignore it altogether. Stop being a phony bitch.

Are we saying here that this entire "Erik has a bastard child" rumor is based on ONE post by this fucking idiot? SMH. No wonder you idiots believe the shit you do.
I think have replied to two ( now three) of your posts ever. Your on air efforts I have hardly heard or remember.

"Bro enough"

BenDovid

Forum Clout
threw away your easy screenshot job at a huge game company just for reddit upvotes.

Boy you're one that's as dumb as they come aren't ya. You think I did a Reddit AMA and said RDR2, WHILE I STILL WORKED THERE? Boy you're a fuckin' maroon. If it's so easy, get a job there doing it. GTA6 gonna be around for the next 12 years.

wouldn't last more than a week as a bartender.

Geez, good thing I don't tend bar, eh?