• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who from the show had a sadder end than Danny?

Forum Clout
Wow really? That's so neat! Anyway.

The DMAN's bit is stale. If the DMAN has such strong feelings, why doesn't the DMAN meet up for a beer? Surely the DMAN would have the balls to confront me in person and call me a dumb Jew. Why doesn't the DMAN make that happen? Seems super simple.
You know what Jimmy the Greek said about the blacks? I would put my money on da DMAN

Forum Clout
Not saying it’s worse and I haven’t read the next ten pages to see if it’s been mentioned but “Than” quit a job on a show that was actually important at the time to fail spectacularly at a career in standup and has never been heard from ever again. That’s gotta suck.
I think he was the only one who left voluntarily. Everyone else was either shown the door or thrown out of it.

Forum Clout
Danny Ross molested me in 1999. I was only nine years old. It was weird being sexually assaulted by someone shorter than me.

Were you introduced to this man later in life?

AnthonyCumia-ba770a73-main-image.jpg

G

"Bobby made a lot of enemies in show business.....I asked him who his biggest one was....he said, 'Captain Ahab'". - Colin

we get it, you have a good memory...everyone has seen the vos roast 3-4x, no need to recap... stupit..