• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who from the show had a sadder end than Danny?

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
The bit is off. I can't crash this shitshow one week after some other cunt.

No, we're gonna try to get a brand new crash for Opie's show every week. Last week was Kevin Brennan, this week was Compound's own Stancil... Next week is gonna be the forums. You can go the week after that if you need the shine.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
See, DMAN, you speak in what's called "third person perspective." Maybe next week we can show up a bit early and go through some remedial English, I'd hate for you to come off as some retard or something.

THE D

Forum Clout
See, DMAN, you speak in what's called "third person perspective." Maybe next week we can show up a bit early and go through some remedial English, I'd hate for you to come off as some retard or something.

The DMAN gave you the time and place hours in advance after YOU requested the meetup. The DMAN didn't ask for the meetup. You did. You also asked him to name the time and place. He did that.

Julius Caesar wrote in the third person. And you, Danny Ross, are no Julius Caesar.

Forum Clout
DMAN talk like The Incredible Hulk. Obviously, Danny from the Show never read Marvel Comics growing up.

Forum Clout
OK, seriously, DMAN is making me take Danny from The Show's side in all of this. Danny agreed to meet up and have a beer or two with the DMAN and livestream for we idiots on the forum. Now, DMAN is making it complicated and difficult. When can DMAN meet Danny for a beer?

THE D

Forum Clout
OK, seriously, DMAN is making me take Danny from The Show's side in all of this. Danny agreed to meet up and have a beer or two with the DMAN and livestream for we idiots on the forum. Now, DMAN is making it complicated and difficult. When can DMAN meet Danny for a beer?

You're doing a whole lot of talking and negotiating for a guy who isn't going anywhere or doing anything. You can jump on Danny's side and be wrong to spite The DMAN. Have at it.

Complicated and difficult? The DMAN named the time and place when challenged, dumbass. Danny has pretended not to see, deflected, and changed the terms 3 or 4 times now. Now go run along with your little friend Danny.

Forum Clout
You're doing a whole lot of talking and negotiating for a guy who isn't going anywhere or doing anything. You can jump on Danny's side and be wrong to spite The DMAN. Have at it.

Complicated and difficult? The DMAN named the time and place when challenged, dumbass. Danny has pretended not to see, deflected, and changed the terms 3 or 4 times now. Now go run along with your little friend Danny.
DMAN is making excuses and running away now. Danny from the Show has agreed to meet you and livestream and DMAN is making it difficult. I am very disappointed in DMAN.

THE D

Forum Clout
DMAN is making excuses and running away now. Danny from the Show has agreed to meet you and livestream and DMAN is making it difficult. I am very disappointed in DMAN.

The DMAN was stood up for a fight he didn't even care to have, after he named the time and place, and now you're taking up for a kike?

The DMAN isn't going to build a YouTube channel for Danny Ross or go against Opie's stream.

The DMAN changed literally none of the terms, you ogling bystander faggot. Nobody gives a shit about your disappointment, stupid. You feel so entitled? Let's see your corny ass show up too. Come say it to The DFACE.

"Running away?" The DMAN was there tonight and has stated many times that he will be there next week as well. You really are a dumb little boomer aren't you, white nigger?

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Not saying it’s worse and I haven’t read the next ten pages to see if it’s been mentioned but “Than” quit a job on a show that was actually important at the time to fail spectacularly at a career in standup and has never been heard from ever again. That’s gotta suck.

Forum Clout
The DMAN was stood up for a fight he didn't even care to have, after he named the time and place, and now you're taking up for a kike?

The DMAN isn't going to build a YouTube channel for Danny Ross or go against Opie's stream.

The DMAN changed literally none of the terms, you ogling bystander faggot. Nobody gives a shit about your disappointment, stupid. You feel so entitled? Let's see your corny ass show up too. Come say it to The DFACE.

"Running away?" The DMAN was there tonight and has stated many times that he will be there next week as well. You really are a dumb little boomer aren't you, white nigger?
DMAN is a fraud. Danny from the Show is now more legit. Prove me wrong.