• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who from the show had a sadder end than Danny?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Do you think a 60 year old former Super Bowl winning QB has nothing to offer as far as football advice because he's no longer on the roster? Besides, the Opester was in his prime when you had the chance for mentorship.

I'm wondering if you think the intimate nature of your relationship with AntH hurt your relationship with the Opester? I remember hearing the Opester reference "teams" on air

Maybe if Opie was a Super Bowl winning QB I'd say you were correct. Who's the guy on the football team who suggests the same play somebody else just did. That would be Opie's position. Everyone else ran for 150 yards but we're gonna hear about his 2 yard first down in the locker room FOREVERANDEVERANDEVERANDEVER. What the fuck is that guy got to teach anyone besides how to talk about yourself while ignoring everyone else's contributions to the game.

And yes there were teams. Opie was fucking lame. Still is. Who the fuck wants to hang out with Opie if they didn't have to.

boomer Danny

He was 65 years young.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
You mean like..Opie & Anthony?

Weird, my business cards said Senior Producer.

Are you just mad you're poor? Cuz' honestly, that's what it's starting to sound like.
You were in a mental institution and fired for cause multiple times. The odds of you making a good living are very low.

Also, height is an excellent predictor of earnings. People your size earn substantially lower incomes than regularly sized males

Numbers don’t lie Danny.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
And yes there were teams. Opie was fucking lame. Still is. Who the fuck wants to hang out with Opie if they didn't have to.
But the Opester didn't require the level of intimacy you gave AntH, though, right? Did E-rock and Sam spend their evenings with Opie or spend the night at his home?

What did a staff member have to do to be team Opie?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
The odds of you making a good living are very low.

Post it a few more times, maybe you can manifest the reality you seek.

But the Opester didn't require the level of intimacy you gave AntH, though, right? Did E-rock and Sam spend their evenings with Opie or spend the night at his home?

What did a staff member have to do to be team Opie?

So sometimes when two dudes have a lot of fun hanging out together it forms something called "friends". Anthony and I were "friends" for a long time! Sometimes, friends get drunk at the other friends house and crash there. Why didn't Erock or Sam crash at Opie's? If you're asking me, my answer will be, well, they weren't close friends.

You simply needed to make sure Opie knew you liked him as your favorite. Laugh at his shitty jokes and tell him that the 50 minute The View segment was fucking FIRE. I made a face during Homeless Mustard once and didn't hear the fucking end of it ever.

Everything ok, bud?

Nah, I'm off my meds see? Clearly I've broken 7 keyboards today and my neighbors have surely called the cops by now.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
So sometimes when two dudes have a lot of fun hanging out together it forms something called "friends". Anthony and I were "friends" for a long time! Sometimes, friends get drunk at the other friends house and crash there. Why didn't Erock or Sam crash at Opie's? If you're asking me, my answer will be, well, they weren't close friends.

You simply needed to make sure Opie knew you liked him as your favorite. Laugh at his shitty jokes and tell him that the 50 minute The View segment was fucking FIRE. I made a face during Homeless Mustard once and didn't hear the fucking end of it ever.
Got it... Interesting about homeless mustard. I think Adam Carollla had a similar thing with the Allison Rosen co-host where he got pissed if she didn't give it her all with reactions to his bits. Artists are famously temperamental that way. How did Opie address he was annoyed?

Also, if it isn't too personal of a question, would you touch on the sleeping arrangements AntH provided when you spent the evening with him?

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
Imagine working with a guy 15 years ago and now you're posting pictures of his toddler you took from his wife's Facebook to mock said toddler. Yea yea, we're here too, I got it.

Danny you worked with his dude, you're relationship wasn't as a radio listener, it was as a coworker. It's fucking weird and it's weird that you can't see this.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
How did Opie address he was annoyed?

By passive aggressively texting me later in the afternoon saying:

"Thanks for being cool with Mustard today, I know you're not a fan."

To which I replied:

"Yeah dude, it's your show."

the sleeping arrangements AntH provided when you spent the evening with him?

You get his old house was large right? Aside from his bedroom there were 2 other huge bedrooms upstairs and one way in the back on the first floor. I'd usually pas out back there as it was tucked away from everything else. So if there was some party I was tapping out of, I could head back there and not be bothered. What were you expecting, he took the left side, I took the right?

Imagine working with a guy 15 years ago and now you're posting pictures of his toddler you took from his wife's Facebook to mock said toddler. Yea yea, we're here too, I got it.

Danny you worked with his dude, you're relationship wasn't as a radio listener, it was as a coworker. It's fucking weird and it's weird that you can't see this.

lmao, gonna die on 'ol hypocrite hill, eh? get fucked you rotten twat.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I want YOU to tell me what you think I make. What do I make, Faggot? Can I call you Faggot?
Danny, you being here and using working for the show as a flex is like if someone came here saying they're the Original Dugout Doug and tried to throw their weight around. They'd get mocked to fuck and back for being so gay. That's where you are in relative importance, just above people like Fred from Brooklyn (but he gets better quality pussy)

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Danny, you being here and using working for the show as a flex is like if someone came here saying they're the Original Dugout Doug and tried to throw their weight around. They'd get mocked to fuck and back for being so gay. That's where you are in relative importance, just above people like Fred from Brooklyn (but he gets better quality pussy)

I have nudes of Dugout Doug's wife if you want. Pretty sure Doud is dead too. lmao!

Hey dude, just don't reply to me and ignore my posts. You'd think that would be super easy to do considering how unimportant and hated I am. But NOPE! Every active poster have to reply to me every single time. Why is that you think?

Forum Clout
lmao what? You realize people can just read though the thread right? I believe I asked him what time the broadcast was. I do have him blocked, so. There's that, too.

Yes, those that read through the thread will see you calling out Dman for a legitimate fist fight (Cringe as fuck), Dman giving you a location to visit and you pretending not to see it until asking for a time which @DMAN has yet to deliver but will soon.

Although I'm not sure he'll waste his time because we all know you're not turning up as you fear Opie and perhaps Dman also which is funny as he is just a pest imitating The Rock..

EDIT: Dman actually did give you a time, he told you just before the sun sets which was correct information as Opester started his Gerbhards stream about an hour ago.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
legitimate fist fight
Where did I say I was going to fight him? I've gone down this road before. You guys are only able to type shit, never talk it. Every time I offer to buy one of you a beer, you can't run away fast enough and the excuses start flying.

EDIT: Dman actually did give you a time, he told you just before the sun sets...

Welp, sorry I missed it. Again, I've had him ignored a while, as he's one of the higher-tier autists here. Love to reschedule with more notice.