• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who from the show had a sadder end than Danny?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Funny this coming from the little faggot cunt who tried to mock Steve C for threatening violence on you when it was well-deserved. "I'll sue you!!! You can't solve your problems with your fists!!!" You neanderthal!!!" then when dissected like the faggot he is: "FUCK YOU!!! MEET ME IN REAL LIFE!!!"
Not to mention threatening to slap Stevie, the literal fucking teenage retard, in the face for the crime of not listening.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
DMAN backed down to a 5'1" midget? Multiple times?

Ouch.

Not playing into your "MEET UP" fantasy is backing down?

You and The DMAN both know you wouldn't even show up. He's saving you the humiliation of having to come up with an excuse for why you didn't appear. But if you're so inclined. The DMAN was actually going to dip into Opie's next livestream at Gebhards. You should come down and get confronted by Opie and The DMAN together.

But you won't. Big mouthed Faggot.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Ayyyyyooooo! Silver Medal pussy has joined the chat! Another hard day of home inspections for ya, boss? lmao
Thats a very sassy tongued response (in the words of @Wisconsin.gov ) to me accurately pointing out you threatened to slap Stevie. Am I wrong? Not everything is some attack meant to destroy you dummy. Its just a fact.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
lmao Mom didn't let you use the PC until you cleaned your room? I noticed you were posting threads at 4am. You're so cool.
You see the joke doesn’t make sense because I was on here at 4am and now i’m on here at 10am. So was I supposed to be cleaning my room when I was sleeping? Was I cleaning my room at 4am…? I genuinely don’t understand your joke and not because it’s too smart for me.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You see the joke doesn’t make sense because I was on here at 4am and now i’m on here at 10am. So was I supposed to be cleaning my room when I was sleeping? Was I cleaning my room at 4am…? I genuinely don’t understand your joke and not because it’s too smart for me.

Two separate statements here.

1 - You were posting threads at 4am.

2 - You weren't allowed to use the internet this morning until Mommy said so.

These things can co-exist.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I have JetBlue miles I gotta use, you wanna hang out?
Who are you, Brojoe? You know I could say something like “Its really weird you want to meet up with the youngest person here” or “Its really weird you take verbal arguments into physical confrontations” but sure, Danny. By all means come to Florida. What are you expecting? You want to beat me up? You want me to beat you up? You come from a generation where shit talking and trolling is fighting words.

This scenario is lose lose. If you come down here and we fight it’s completely deranged and you can go “This obsessed troll wanted to literally fight me!” but if you came down here and we had a beer you’d say “And this pussy acted nice to me after talking all that shit!”

I would have no problem calmly explaining my problems to you IRL but from observing you on the show and on here it would quickly devolve into you screaming at me and deflecting.

G

Dopie. Does nothing all day but ignore his family to make videos reminiscing about the old days and deluding himself into believing he was somehow the winner to double-digit viewers.
Hmm ones an outcasted pedophile with a fledgling bank account and the other is a millionaire 10x over who still has his reputation basically in tact.

Opie won. You’re gay. Plain and simple. Go suck your favorite pedophile off somewhere else please.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
If you come down here and we fight it’s completely deranged and you can go “This obsessed troll wanted to literally fight me!” but if you came down here and we had a beer you’d say “And this pussy acted nice to me after talking all that shit!”

That's pretty much Dovid's personality in a nutshell. He just thrives off confrontation. No wonder his father put him in the loony bin.

lowend73

Forum Clout
Dopie. Does nothing all day but ignore his family to make videos reminiscing about the old days and deluding himself into believing he was somehow the winner to double-digit viewers.
Hater!

You da opps homie

Seriously, you could say the same about Nana

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Why are you pretending that The DMAN didn't just invite you to Gebhards tonight?

Show up, faggot. Don't talk tough and then no-show the fight.

Pal, if you think I know when Opie broadcasts you're mistaken. What time does the big show start?

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Obviously you spent your evenings with AntH, but did you ever pick Opie's brain about the business during working hours or seek his mentorship?

Seems like he would have been receptive if the staff approached him, but I don't know
I know tempers are flaring, but could you touch on my question, @BenDovid ? Also, do you think because you chose to spend your evenings with AntH, it made Opie less likely to share his mentorship with you?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I know tempers are flaring, but could you touch on my question, @BenDovid ? Also, do you think because you chose to spend your evenings with AntH, it made Opie less likely to share his mentorship with you?

I wouldn't go that far. It's just fun watching these dudes make excuses and squirm suddenly.

What was Opie going to "mentor" me on? How to get those real deep boogers? The correct way to force burp into the microphone?

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Former loony bin denizen Danny Dovid claims he’s bucking the trend and out earns all the funsters here.

Dovid, gotta say I don’t believe you. Tell us what industry you’re working in and earning that moola when you’re a man who was in a mental institute and fired multiple times (very difficult to recover from being fired for cause once, let alone multiple times) ?

Sign me up for that! How can I get in an industry where a lifelong fuck up and mental patient can be so well remunerated?