• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who from the show had a sadder end than Danny?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Does he? He just destroyed you verbally. And you had no response other than saying The DMAN “hunkers into his hole” which is literally what you’re doing by not addressing The DMAN’s post.

Typical crying out while striking.

Remember when I offered to meet you for a beer and you immediately pussied out like a chump?

Shut the fuck up pussy. Don't reply to my posts if you're going to be a tight pussy.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Remember when I offered to meet you for a beer and you immediately pussied out like a chump?

Shut the fuck up pussy. Don't reply to my posts if you're going to be a tight pussy.

Remember when you "offered to meet The DMAN in real life" because he verbally pushed your shit in?

And you had no other recourse to defend yourself, except to meltdown and resort to "fight me in real life!?"

Funny this coming from the little faggot cunt who tried to mock Steve C for threatening violence on you when it was well-deserved. "I'll sue you!!! You can't solve your problems with your fists!!!" You neanderthal!!!" then when dissected like the faggot he is: "FUCK YOU!!! MEET ME IN REAL LIFE!!!"

What a fucking Pussy you are. Inconsistent, lying, two-faced worthless cunt who should be dropped into a sewer. The DMAN sees why you retain zero friends or acquaintances.

Go ahead and put The DMAN back on ignore. Make the big bad mean man go away. Fucking faggot.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Sticks and stones, bitchface.

Stop typing pussy. You're a pussy. Period. That's the end of this. I called you out, and you pussied out. That's the story here. Don't promote you're from NYC and then act like a giant faggot.

Stop arguing with people and get back to work, Dovid. That bar isn't going to tend itself.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Stop typing pussy. You're a pussy. Period. That's the end of this. I called you out, and you pussied out. That's the story here. Don't promote you're from NYC and then act like a giant faggot.

Lions don't concern themselves with the opinion of sheep, nor do they take time out of their day to tear a sheep apart because it demanded a meetup irl.

It's very telling that the only user you have demanded an irl meetup with is a black male. Very odd behavior. Anyways, The DMAN will continue talking shit on you and exposing your faggotry on at least a weekly basis, and your little faggot ass will continue to not do shit other than scream "MEET ME IN REAL LIFE!!! FIGHT ME!"

You are utterly powerless here. This is The DMAN's DDOMAIN. You can't do shit about it but beg him to come see you and validate your life.

You're a pussy. Period. That's the end of this.

This ends when The DMAN says it ends, child. Purriod. sniff