• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nazi artist redecorates Rick's Rustang

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Come on Pat let’s see the security camera footage of it being thrown from the same Ford Edge that stole your termite infested shitty pallet chairs. I’ll wait.
1717300821683.png

Boomia was seen ducking through alleys

1717300904723.png

1717301006081.png

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
One thing: Would his ego allow him to print off that nigger gunpoint blowjob picture and put it on the paintcan?
Neve in a million 'haven't gained a pound' fat years.

This is the fingerless gloves pallet chair picture guy 💯. This guy is an obese Boglim clone, maybe even down to the wizard wands and chopper bicycle. TMDWU.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
Just now seeing this. So you're telling me someone went to the trouble to:

-buy paint
-take it home and decorate the can
-drive to his house where there are definitely cameras and random witnesses potentially anywhere
-throw the metal paint can out the window, making a loud noise
-risk ruining their own car inside and out
-make a new Twitter account and immediately tweet Patrick about it

They risked actual arrest and went to all this trouble merely to throw the can of paint either 6 inches onto his property or on the sidewalk adjacent to his property? They did this without getting a single drop of paint on his car, house, or pallet chairs? And they also didn't bother to fuck with his AirBnb or guests' car, which could have an actual detrimental affect on his life and livelihood?

They did all this but didn't even take credit on any of the forums? Seems pretty far fetched.

One of Pat's biggest problems is that you can't imagine and write characters who are smarter than you, and he is about as dumb as they come. So all his fiction is written at about a 3rd grade level and is completely transparent. God is he stupid. And, like a monkey in a top hat, he thinks he's people.

Last edited:

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
So they threw a can of nazi paint at your car, but none of it landed on the Mustang, just in the driveway.

Another classic example of attempted property damage with no actual property damage that Patrick would have to pay for. Crazy how this always happens.

Not just that, but he's a renter.

So you just KNOW he's going to make zero effort to clean up his hate crime hoax, and leave the landlord holding the bag for repairs.

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
You'd also think a seasoned vandal would go with a bolder color to contrast with Susan's mossy shade of lesbian green.

Earlier in the thread, someone posted a pic of his deck that he painted.

It looks like it might be the exact same paint.

The colors look a bit different in the photo, but I once painted a wood deck using a similar color: the color changed quite a bit due to UV exposure.

Also, you just KNOW he bought the cheapest paint humanly imaginable, the type of crap that doesn't hold up in the sun.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Imagine being the guy who was absentmindedly strolling down the alleyway holding his favourite can of purple paint decorated with Nazi symbols and images of Patrick being forces to suck nigger cock at gunpoint. Then suddenly it slips from your grasp and pops open spilling all over the ground. I feel bad for them to be honest.