• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nazi artist redecorates Rick's Rustang

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
Well now this Dan revelation changes shit. Apparently people know more than they're letting on and are posting cryptic videos? Is Dan is once again teasing what he knows to get people to tune into the next NPS?

After being accused of the last false flag, why is Dan sticking his beak back in so quickly to this one?

It's like he can't help himself.

Last edited:

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
I've cracked the case.

The color is a calling card.
Color.jpg

McD1.PNG

McD2.PNG

McD3.PNG
McD4.PNG

McD5.PNG

Closer inspection of recent pictures of the hovel's backyard reveal someone has been casing the place...

Busted1.png

Busted3.png

Busted2.png

Folks, this was a McHatecrime.

Forum Clout
The timing of it coincides nicely with him and Jackie sperging out about Pat being a target for political reasons, no actual paint on his car and dumbass put his fingers all over the evidence, so I can see the false flag angle.
I could also see it being some retard upset at his recent takes on Palestine, those people are an extra kind of retarded.
If there was a Kiwi post about it before Pat made it public then Josh really should be getting ready to hand over that users info.
Again a retarded incident that Pat shouldn’t have advertised on Twitter.
Say retarded again, retard.