• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nazi artist redecorates Rick's Rustang

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
I've cracked the case.

The color is a calling card.
View attachment 203019

View attachment 203020
View attachment 203021
View attachment 203022View attachment 203023
View attachment 203024

Closer inspection of recent pictures of the hovel's backyard reveal someone has been casing the place...

View attachment 203016
View attachment 203018
View attachment 203017

Folks, this was a McHatecrime.

More video where it's blatantly Pat again. Smh

0DAFB4DC-BD21-443E-AAD5-6D770577E9F7.jpeg

PorqueDealer

Forum Clout
kiwi niggers have identified the tin

1717327654689.png

"Fast Drying" yet the picture was taken when the paint was wet. (hence the purple look)
But Pat didn't "discover" it till 12+ hours later.
:unsure:
Surely if this was all legit, Pat wouldn't mind uploading the original pic he took to a site that doesn't scrub exif.
Pat always provides sources and evidence for his claims.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
kiwi niggers have identified the tin

View attachment 203099

"Fast Drying" yet the picture was taken when the paint was wet. (hence the purple look)
But Pat didn't "discover" it till 12+ hours later.
:unsure:
Surely if this was all legit, Pat wouldn't mind uploading the original pic he took to a site that doesn't scrub exif.
Pat always provides sources and evidence for his claims.
Had to go and check out that discovery

1717328717821.png

1717328665221.png

PorqueDealer

Forum Clout

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
This is definitely the work of the Two Pen Vandal.
Every Job he does, his calling card is using two different types of pen in his crime to leave his "message"

@Slackjawed Cow you got a fridge-calendar-gym day pic back there? How similar is that blue highlighter to the one he marks his "gym" days with?
1717329995124.png

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Imagine being the guy who was absentmindedly strolling down the alleyway holding his favourite can of purple paint decorated with Nazi symbols and images of Patrick being forces to suck nigger cock at gunpoint. Then suddenly it slips from your grasp and pops open spilling all over the ground. I feel bad for them to be honest.
Considering the work that went into decorating that paint can they must have been devastated.