• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nazi artist redecorates Rick's Rustang

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
Penny Eater has more important (tranny) things to focus on
View attachment 203115
1717344234823.png

1717344246223.png

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Dave Smith was the image Pat used for Fooey? It’s like he’s not even trying. Know your O&A lore, Pat! No brotherman would choose Dave.
It would be funny if it was just a random Dave Smith fan. Although I believe throwing a paint can halfway up a driveway would violate the Non Aggression Principle.

Edit: has anyone called him Tubby Smollet yet?

Last edited:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
If he had camera footage of a stlaker doing it, he would have tweeted out the video for maximum victim points. The fact he didn't is proof that no such video exists.

I bet Pat was going out to paint his pallet chairs to try to prevent them being stolen again, tipped over the paint can like the bumbling retard he is, then decided to use his fuck up as an opportunity to false flag his protesters. Mulch Incident 2.0
I think he was repainting the balcony trim and his fat self knocked it over. The splatter and the pooling jive with it having fallen downward and landing more on one side. Or he just dropped it from there

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
I think he was repainting the balcony trim and his fat self knocked it over. The splatter and the pooling jive with it having fallen downward and landing more on one side. Or he just dropped it from there
I sent the screenshots to my family. They immediately concluded he did it himself because who throws a tiny can of paint and not a gallon of white or yellow. Also no paint on the car when his "driveway" is just slightly longer than his car? So someone drove by and couldn't even toss it the extra foot? It's almost like whoever did it didn't want to damage their own property and just used whatever paint they had laying around from a previous project like their unsafe deck.

It seems like whoever did it is fat and suing the police. How does anyone stay married to someone that comes up with retarded plans like this? What does he say to her to convince her this is a good idea.

Honoria

Forum Clout
He probably thought the local news would pick up on this, these things usually go viral even when they're fake because they get clicks from people mocking how obviously fake they are. Pat's probably calling all stations in the Milwaukee area demanding a reporter and film crew.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Only thing that makes sense to me. Sure she's her own tard but she has to just be going along with it. I do retarded shit but my wife would have left years ago and not let me octuple down. But I'm thinking rationally and not wet brained like them.
We'll probably find out that Nikki is away for the weekend.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
It's been said but this is basically how far someone threw it according to him. He's going to stab himself in the thigh with a nail file when clipping his hooves and claim someone tried to kill him.

His place seems pretty dangerous though and hopefully airbnb knows about this one.

1000009032.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
So when will we have the flaming bag of dog poo on the porch saga? You know it’s coming and he will claim it’s an attempt at arson.