Nazi artist redecorates Rick's Rustang

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Speculation being that the label printed on the nazi can is old. It has since been updated.
The nazi's didnt even purchase a new can of paint to send their message. They just used one they had laying around from when they painted their deck a few years ago.
Who is speculating on this photoshopped picture you yourself posted? God damn, dedicated Patposters might be worse than Pat himself.
And one more thing

Tagine Enthusiast

Gifted by Lynne!
4799e854abd52e6848a1028bb373069f.jpg

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Who is speculating on this photoshopped picture you yourself posted? God damn, dedicated Patposters might be worse than Pat himself.
And one more thing

not on the photoshop stupid.
The fact that the label on that particular brand/tin of paint has recently been updated. The updated one is the one in the shop.
The "nazi's" used a can that had the old label/print on it (as seen by the fl oz print).

So according to Patrick we are to believe that some nazi's (that definitely come from OnA) intent on vandalizing his car.
used a years old tin of paint, the same color as patricks deck
decorated it with the first picture found in the "favorite fatrick pictures thread"
emblazoned it in nazi emblems using two different colored highlighters.
and then just haphazardly dropped it on his driveway.
patrick "finds it" 12h later after an anonymous twitter user tells him to check his driveway.
yet his picture was taken at night, when the paint was still wet.
and the car did get hit with paint
but he didnt take any pictures of that
and it just washed right off.

Good job fattys cyber stalkers are just bumbling oafs.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
not on the photoshop stupid.
The fact that the label on that particular brand/tin of paint has recently been updated. The updated one is the one in the shop.
The "nazi's" used a can that had the old label/print on it (as seen by the fl oz print).

So according to Patrick we are to believe that some nazi's (that definitely come from OnA) intent on vandalizing his car.
used a years old tin of paint, the same color as patricks deck
decorated it with the first picture found in the "favorite fatrick pictures thread"
emblazoned it in nazi emblems using two different colored highlighters.
and then just haphazardly dropped it on his driveway.
patrick "finds it" 12h later after an anonymous twitter user tells him to check his driveway.
yet his picture was taken at night, when the paint was still wet.
and the car did get hit with paint
but he didnt take any pictures of that
and it just washed right off.

Good job fattys cyber stalkers are just bumbling oafs.
There's no evidence Pat had this paint other than "something wooden outside of his house was painted brown" at some point in the past

PorqueDealer

Why are you writing speculative essays because your gay photoshop was debunked?
That wasn't the reason, as, like you I didn't think it would need to be 'debunked' as it was clearly a shop.
I wrote the 'essay' to help you along as you seem a bit slow.
What made you so angry at the guy who didnt realise it was shopped?
It was a throwaway photoshop intended to get a loff.
I'll run them all by you first in future in case anyone gets felony tricked.
nikirust2.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
That wasn't the reason, as, like you I didn't think it would need to be 'debunked' as it was clearly a shop.
View attachment 203865

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
View attachment 203865
Look at this faggot. "You seem a bit slow. You're not grasping the genius of my patposting. You're the gay one btw, and i will respond to this post with an additional essay and photoshop"

PorqueDealer

Look at this faggot. "You seem a bit slow. You're not grasping the genius of my patposting. You're the gay one btw, and i will respond to this post with an additional essay and photoshop"