• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nazi artist redecorates Rick's Rustang

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
You people are grasping at straws, some kiwi or other deranged internet type did this. Pat isn't above a false flag but he is a highly visible retard to other retards

The last time he claims his property was vandalized (the Gay Virgin on his scooter), he claims the cops came over and dusted for prints. Of course in that instance, his prints would obviously already be on the scooter. OJ's blood in the Ford Bronco is expected, but finding Nicole's and especially Ron's in the Bronco? How did that get there?

This wasn't just a can of paint, it was a little arts and crafts project with all sorts of stuff pasted on top of the paint can. The first thing he does is put his grubby little fingers all over it, and even post a picture of him touching it. Everyone knows the proper protocol is to put on gloves, drain the paint, and then carefully place the paintcan in a ziplock bag and hand it over to the cops. Yet for some reason Pat chooses to contaminate the evidence, so when the cops inevitably find his prints he has an alibi.

IF a deranged kiwi did this, if they find some random weirdo's prints on the can, this is exactly the kind of thing that creates reasonable doubt and would get an actual vandal off. There's literally no reason to touch the evidence unless your prints are already on there and you think you can outsmart the cops with your big smart Patrick brain.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Welp, they've done it. One of the stalkers from the cult trying to kill my family has gained weight, cut his hair and gotten plastic surgery to look like me in the cctv footage of him vandalizing our property. 1/31
If someone does that for da bit there will definitely be at least a six part miniseries with a decent budget about this stupid shit.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
IF a deranged kiwi did this, if they find some random weirdo's prints on the can, this is exactly the kind of thing that creates reasonable doubt and would get an actual vandal off. There's literally no reason to touch the evidence unless your prints are already on there and you think you can outsmart the cops with your big smart Patrick brain.
I believe the simplest answer is the truth: some faggot zoomer, kiwi, or deranged twitter tranny mad about the current issue that pat acted like a gay asshole about limp-wristed a paint can at his woman car, and he, being an attention-starved retard, pawed all over the can, did a whole photoshoot, and called the cops 15 hours later

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
I believe the simplest answer is the truth: some faggot zoomer, kiwi, or deranged twitter tranny mad about the current issue that pat acted like a gay asshole about limp-wristed a paint can at his woman car, and he, being an attention-starved retard, pawed all over the can, did a whole photoshoot, and called the cops 15 hours later
We'll see but I think it was him. He wishes anybody gave this much of a shit about him. That's why he does this shit. Because he really wishes it was so.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
And he also ate 10,000 calories in that same time span because he's very fat, you see

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
We'll see but I think it was him. He wishes anybody gave this much of a shit about him. That's why he does this shit. Because he really wishes it was so.
Dude you say that but then niggers here gloat that he’s an international laughingstock across the entire internet. There are a lot of maladjusted people out there, his whole lolcow appeal is that people fuck with him to get a reaction. Unplug from the Pat matrix and take an objective look at this shit

RoTheHo69

Forum Clout
Dude you say that but then niggers here gloat that he’s an international laughingstock across the entire internet. There are a lot of maladjusted people out there, his whole lolcow appeal is that people fuck with him to get a reaction. Unplug from the Pat matrix and take an objective look at this shit
Like I said we'll see. I don't see it that way but I guess I could be wrong. I hope I'm not wrong because that's a really fuckin stupid and gay thing to do.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
As far as the cops are concerned, he could have called the cops pretty much immediately and they just turned up way later. Would make sense for a non emergency call on a friday from a guy suing them.

RoTheHo69

Forum Clout
100% this was political. If he keeps going down this path of pissing off libs and Arabs on Twitter, he’s going to WISH it was Funsters messing with him.

A funster would have done something fun. “Fuck you” and a gun are pure vitriol from someone who isn’t liking his “defense of genocide”.

I’m 100% serious that no republitard would fuck with him like the antifa faggots are going to.

Anyway it’s out of our hands and we couldn’t do nothing about it.
ohhhh. Wait a minute I see what you're saying. oooooooh patty...

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Dan says audio recording of the vandalism was circulated last night and quickly taken down

his feet
1717287936359.png

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout

If you walk into your office and your co-worker is in a bloody pile on the floor with a knife sticking out of their chest, you don't bare-hand the knife and wash it in the sink. Everyone knows to get out and away ASAP before a stray beard hair falls into onto the corpse.

If this wasn't a false flag, it's the single most important thing that helps his story, his lawsuits, everything. Death threats, Nazi imagery, attempted vandalism, a real targeted crime against him.

He's really not a Bobo-level retard that'll go "DUHH LEMME PICK THIS UP AND SHOW NIKI". He's the kind of retard that always thinks he's playing 3D chess with the rest of us, and always has everything 3 steps ahead. If the cops find my prints, then everyone has to take my word I only touched the can after it was thrown at my car.