• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nazi artist redecorates Rick's Rustang

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
TmzAxFSqOLRECBnYEPprjPtxucuVWVOKgAplwKFVW4I.jpg

PSTHandwritingTOAST.png

Pat: Stop it dude, what the fuck are you thinking?

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Why wouldn't the perpetrators just throw the can at Susan instead of trying to splash it?

Then a follow up tweet?
This is just fatty and his poor writing skills filling out exposition.

How weird that someone has someone taking credit for the attack via Twitter. Another unheard of thing in his 6 years of lolcowdom.

Flag status: false and fat

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
You people are grasping at straws, some kiwi or other deranged internet type did this. Pat isn't above a false flag but he is a highly visible retard to other retards
I refuse to believe that Patrick found that last night just before midnight, but didn't call to report it to the police until after noon today...

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Yeah, you can't base anything off the handwriting, but that's only because he A) Had Niki do it, or B) Consciously made it look like it wasn't his.

Look at everything else and you can easily tell he did this himself.
One thing: Would his ego allow him to print off that nigger gunpoint blowjob picture and put it on the paintcan?