• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nazi artist redecorates Rick's Rustang

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
MMwDLim.jpeg

a10b4a9844af9f25ae29d127fbc1708a.png
The 'A' in Toast vs. the 'A' in 'PATRICK'
The 'K' in 'FUCK YOU' vs. the 'K' in 'PATRICK'
I also see alot of similarity in the 'F' in 'FUCK YOU' to the 'P' in Patrick. If you completed the 'F' they'd be identical. The proportions are identical.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Maybe stop getting into arguments with random people about Israel and Gaza online?

ebde31f0c5b74638766e4e6db6e63fd9.png
100% this was political. If he keeps going down this path of pissing off libs and Arabs on Twitter, he’s going to WISH it was Funsters messing with him.

A funster would have done something fun. “Fuck you” and a gun are pure vitriol from someone who isn’t liking his “defense of genocide”.

I’m 100% serious that no republitard would fuck with him like the antifa faggots are going to.

Anyway it’s out of our hands and we couldn’t do nothing about it.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Main suspects:
  • MPD cops as retaliation for the lawsuit
  • Penguicon staff as retaliation for the blogpost
  • Palestinian supporters as retaliation for zionism
  • Heidi Hildeman: lashing out because if it wasn't for Pat nobody would know she's a hooker
  • Eric J. Hildeman because he still hasn't volunteered his devices to police, and according to him that was suspicious of Dushatar

Don’t forget Dan Mullen

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
If he had camera footage of a stlaker doing it, he would have tweeted out the video for maximum victim points. The fact he didn't is proof that no such video exists.

I bet Pat was going out to paint his pallet chairs to try to prevent them being stolen again, tipped over the paint can like the bumbling retard he is, then decided to use his fuck up as an opportunity to false flag his protesters. Mulch Incident 2.0