• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Leslie Varney contacts PenguiCon; Pat suing?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
lol I forgot about his numbed out retard mittens. I hated fucking with Shane, it made me feel disgusting, he was just such a vile animal towards Leslie that he had to be put down(figuratively.) That bloated pig had me white knighting for a goddamn liberal.
That’s was so funny about this saga - people on both sides agree Pat is a piece of shit. It even brings people together!

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
Moments like this in the saga always bring me back to wondering about the poor FBI agent who has to make sense of all this. Is this Leslie character technically on the cyberstalker affirmed list because she appeared on NPS? Who is Toyota Tacoma 1997? How many people has this Boq raped? Boomia calling your desk extension twice a week babbling your ear off. The social media manager quit.

Last edited:

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Moments like this in the saga always bring me back to wondering about the poor FBI agent who has to make sense all this. Is this Leslie character technically on the cyberstalker affirmed list because she appeared on NPS? Who is Toyota Tacoma 1997? How many people has this Boq raped? Boomia calling your desk extension twice a week babbling your ear off. The social media manager quit.

They have one of those inter connected network charts on a whiteboard with 1997 Toyota Tacoma at the top.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
speaking of obese retarded men threatening meme litigation, how is this lawsuit from last year progressing?
1714514466380.png

he frames Leslie as a "friend" of his atalkers, I think this is how his 1.2 brain processes the fact that Jackson Jones, Kelly Lee Williams, Dominique Franchetti, etc have been expoed as perverts. He hates that his friendships are all problematic so he has to invent friendships to excuse his own

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
speaking of obese retarded men threatening meme litigation, how is this lawsuit from last year progressing?
View attachment 196437

he frames Leslie as a "friend" of his atalkers, I think this is how his 1.2 brain processes the fact that Jackson Jones, Kelly Lee Williams, Dominique Franchetti, etc have been expoed as perverts. He hates that his friendships are all problematic so he has to invent friendships to excuse his own
Ol' litigious Pat. Suing everyone is his last and only defense he has left. Some rando makes a tweet and just like that..." Im suing you and 10 other people that said mean things about me."

He really is a child.

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
My favorite was the guy who kept calling Pat "kiddo". He was some die hard liberal and Pat couldn't understand why he didn't like him or want to hear his story.
1714516801594.png

1714516838119.png

I guess this Tazerface faggot is a big deal in Pat's twitter circles. The stlaker children sending people Rick's problematic tweets always makes me laugh.

G

She hasn't posted anything defamatory and his reputation is only ruined as a result of his own behavior. If anything, it's Fatso who has posted libelous and defamatory comments to and about Leslie.

He must be driving his new lawyers crazy, unless his wife and mother in law have strictly forbid him not to contact them and leave all of the communication to the women. Then again he did say that his family members know better than to tell him not to do something because he refuses to lisTen.
Imagine how uncomfortable it must be when they discuss his business without him. Niki is just awash in her mother's sympathy and disapproval. But her mom's just another piece of shit herself so . . WTF? To be fly on the wall.

G

That’s part of the reason why it’s Nikki Robinson et all in the lolsuit. Putting Pat front and center opens them up to everything.

There’s something I’m not sure about now and I’d like to hear some of the brothermen’s take on this. Does she know he’s been swatting them? How much does Nikki actually know?
That's pretty interesting. So if Pat was responsible for the swatting the suit can bring him in as third party defendant. I think she'd need to divorce him real quick first. Look for that.