Leslie Varney contacts PenguiCon; Pat suing?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Where is that post here where someone found Fatso (or the dopey wife) asking legal advice online and saying the SFWA "ghosted" him and admitting Fatso signed an NDA with them?
This when he signed it.

1714616636917.png

Black Pat

Whacky nigster
Where is that post here where someone found Fatso (or the dopey wife) asking legal advice online and saying the SFWA "ghosted" him and admitting Fatso signed an NDA with them?

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!

His whole "you are incredibly gullible" thing is so tediously predictable. That's literally his email address that's listed on his website right now. He just hates the fact that he has zero impulse control and is so easily duped so just has to pretend that it's everyone else who's gullible.

It's going to be a lot of fun to see how he continues to step on rakes in 2024 and beyond.

His whole "you are incredibly gullible" thing is so tediously predictable. That's literally his email address that's listed on his website right now. He just hates the fact that he has zero impulse control and is so easily duped so just has to pretend that it's everyone else who's gullible.
This is his inability to come up with a coherent thought when he can't rip off a talking point on X. Whether you show him his own court case ruling or screen shots of what he wrote he'll call you you gullible. It's his warm blanket on a cold Milwaukee morning. He's a big fat dunce and an epic failure at life.

Last edited:

EraGodless

If the Board is discussing him he's probably caused such a disruption and they've received so many complaints about his behavior over the years that they're assessing whether it's better for everyone involved to ban him from all of their conventions and events.

He's not a big enough name or draw to tolerate his drunken antics and all of the drama he creates and instigates. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.
The Monster wins. The End.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
This feud is also going on in BlueSky, keeping up with Patrick's squealing is a full time job with the many apps he uses to satiate his effeminate thirst for attention
1714772882066.png

"she's completely aligned with their goals" which accoridng to him is having him killed. Leslie is personally trying to murder him!!! hahaha what a stupid enemy to pick.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
This feud is also going on in BlueSky, keeping up with Patrick's squealing is a full time job with the many apps he uses to satiate his effeminate thirst for attention
View attachment 197058

"she's completely aligned with their goals" which accoridng to him is having him killed. Leslie is personally trying to murder him!!! hahaha what a stupid enemy to pick.
Hahahaha what a whiny bitch.

Ashcroft

Paul
View attachment 197058

Emergency.
The convention is trying to kill me!
Fuck Ass Leslie tried to kill me!

Slackjawed Cow

View attachment 197058

Its hilarious what a vagina he is.

Slackjawed Cow

more BlueSKy civilian patposting, based app. From 3 weeks ago when Pat failed miserably at whiteknighting Brianna Wu

"defensive omniscience"
View attachment 197168

Clearly its a republican russian nazi fascist bot account because it doesnt compliment pat.

Leslie knows how to get her point across while expressing her feelings intelligently. Aside from the fact that she does not acknowledge that Pat is correct about everything he hates her because she won't allow him to verbally abuse her. He's simply too stupid to intellectually joust with anyone. The fact that Leslie is a mild mannered grandma giving him verbal beat downs is like gas on the fire for Pat. Your hatred for women has been noted many hundreds of time, sweet summer fatty.