Leslie Varney contacts PenguiCon; Pat suing?

speaking of obese retarded men threatening meme litigation, how is this lawsuit from last year progressing?
View attachment 196437

he frames Leslie as a "friend" of his atalkers, I think this is how his 1.2 brain processes the fact that Jackson Jones, Kelly Lee Williams, Dominique Franchetti, etc have been expoed as perverts. He hates that his friendships are all problematic so he has to invent friendships to excuse his own
He was talking about another lawsuit a year ago — and IIRC, around the same time as his debtors exam. Or some other procedural representation of his courtroom failures and financial losses.

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
View attachment 196439
View attachment 196440
I guess this Tazerface faggot is a big deal in Pat's twitter circles. The stlaker children sending people Rick's problematic tweets always makes me laugh.
There is a tweet from Rick somewhere else in that exchange where he basically throws himself at that guy. He says something like "when I saw you on TV I knew you were an asshole. Just like me! That's why I like you." Then they autistically argue about whether or not Rick can be his ally even though he wants nothing to do with him. It's the only time I've seen Rick take shit from anyone without getting passive aggressive cunty. Probably because it's a man he's talking to and not an old woman.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
1714519656206.png

any day now

BoomerSperg

View attachment 196439
View attachment 196440
I guess this Tazerface faggot is a big deal in Pat's twitter circles. The stlaker children sending people Rick's problematic tweets always makes me laugh.
this is one of my all time favorite twitter pat engagements.

fellow leftist retard whose claim to fame is being hit at a riot with a police beanbag immediately hitting him with a 'kiddo' out of the gate and shutting him down completely.

No, child. You are the kiddo! I mean child!

Barney Gumble

Drunk
Moments like this in the saga always bring me back to wondering about the poor FBI agent who has to make sense all this. Is this Leslie character technically on the cyberstalker affirmed list because she appeared on NPS? Who is Toyota Tacoma 1997? How many people has this Boq raped? Boomia calling your desk extension twice a week babbling your ear off. The social media manager quit.
Any FBI agent worth a fucking shit would come to the conclusion almost immediately that this is all Pat's fault.