• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Leslie Varney contacts PenguiCon; Pat suing?

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
Good idea Pat - make it worse!
View attachment 196411
Welp, one of my cyberstalkers impersonating my little brother without his consent is complimenting a cat belonging to a feminist literary agent... 1/1488
20a9b6e671f06335e3d29732a2d1f0b2.png

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
Welp, one of my cyberstalkers impersonating my little brother without his consent is complimenting a cat belonging to a feminist literary agent... 1/1488
20a9b6e671f06335e3d29732a2d1f0b2.png

For Rick to finally be brought down by none other than a mentally unstable cat-lady on Twitter... You couldn't make this up.
Chef's Kiss.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Found the death threat and no surprise, it's from noted kiwifarms lolcow Shane Noakes

View attachment 196394
Like the Cumias, they love to call others what these people are. We have libs and conservatives on this board. We have women on here and at least 2 whites. We don't fuck kids, but countless allies of theirs do. They are the ones who don't tolerate different thoughts and opinions even wishing death upon the non group thinkers. That certainly sounds fascist to me.

Last edited:

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
That finale death threat from Shane was directed at me. I had him sperging so fucking badly, sending him emails with typos so he'd think I was Boomia, leading to Boomia threatening him himself. Starts spazzing out on @InmateRick talking about putting his teeth to the curb lol

Rick definitely seen the tides shifting away from him, so he did what he does best, put a rake down and stepped on it.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
He must be driving his new lawyers crazy, unless his wife and mother in law have strictly forbid him not to contact them and leave all of the communication to the women. Then again he did say that his family members know better than to tell him not to do something because he refuses to lisTen.
That’s part of the reason why it’s Nikki Robinson et all in the lolsuit. Putting Pat front and center opens them up to everything.

There’s something I’m not sure about now and I’d like to hear some of the brothermen’s take on this. Does she know he’s been swatting them? How much does Nikki actually know?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That finale death threat from Shane was directed at me. I had him sperging so fucking badly, sending him emails with typos so he'd think I was Boomia, leading to Boomia threatening him himself. Starts spazzing out on @InmateRick talking about putting his teeth to the curb lol

Rick definitely seen the tides shifting away from him, so he did what he does best, put a rake down and stepped on it.
I think that was also when Shane was claiming he walks around town punching facists often in his home town because he “can’t feel” his hand. Of course when questioned why he doesn’t have a long record of assault charges for this claim he said he “doesn’t bother” with those and doubled down on everyone he doesn’t like needs to die a painful death right now. Before he just kept saying “Darwin Award” but he eventually went further and said people he doesn’t like need to be removed from society - just like a Nazi!

PickleRickle

Forum Clout
I think that was also when Shane was claiming he walks around town punching facists often in his home town because he “can’t feel” his hand. Of course when questioned why he doesn’t have a long record of assault charges for this claim he said he “doesn’t bother” with those and doubled down on everyone he doesn’t like needs to die a painful death right now. Before he just kept saying “Darwin Award” but he eventually went further and said people he doesn’t like need to be removed from society - just like a Nazi!
lol I forgot about his numbed out retard mittens. I hated fucking with Shane, it made me feel disgusting, he was just such a vile animal towards Leslie that he had to be put down(figuratively.) That bloated pig had me white knighting for a goddamn liberal.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Stupid Pat has no reach in the industry to affect anyone, much less someone accomplished like Leslie. He really thinks naming and shaming on twitter is something anyone cares about. Post it on Threads dummy if your "engagement" there is so good.

When he realizes his dopey Tiny Tim book is never going to see bookstores, that is when he is most likely to sue Leslie and Penguincon and the SFWA and anyone else who ever looked at him cross-eyed. He knows his career is over and will want to destroy anyone he can just for spite.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
lol I forgot about his numbed out retard mittens. I hated fucking with Shane, it made me feel disgusting, he was just such a vile animal towards Leslie that he had to be put down(figuratively.) That bloated pig had me white knighting for a goddamn liberal.

In the end, it's not about politics, lad. We're all more than how we vote.

What they were doing was full on character assassination just because she went Larry King and was just asking questions. She used her own mind, and, look who won the pony, saw Pat was talking out of his ass. And he went 0-60 in seconds like usual.

I hope she ruins that fat bitch.

PickleRickle

Forum Clout
In the end, it's not about politics, lad. We're all more than how we vote.

What they were doing was full on character assassination just because she went Larry King and was just asking questions. She used her own mind, and, look who won the pony, saw Pat was talking out of his ass. And he went 0-60 in seconds like usual.

I hope she ruins that fat bitch.
When you're right, you're right. If you cant see an honest to god good woman in Leslie, you're damaged goods and probably a rotten monster. Its the only time I have grown to hate Pat and his followers.

Forum Clout
This lady deserves to be blown before and after the Jacuzzi. I’d be happy to volunteer my services.

Leslie is my favorite woman on Earth. She can get it before, during and after the jacuzzi.

She didn't say a single thing that was legally actionable or untrue. "I questioned this guy's claims and his role in the drama surrounding him and he called me names and had Hildeman threaten me. I wouldn't feel safe attending a convention he attended so I hope he won't be there." isn't defamation or libel and no lawyer on the planet is going to help him file a free speech lawsuit pro bono because Queen Leslie harvested his balls with nothing but the truth.

I really hope he's stupid enough to keep threatening people in the industry and the convention circuit. It's really going great. The smaller cons already don't want to deal with him and the organizers of these things talk. The convention organizer clique isn't exactly huge.
You really motherfucked @CQ_Beans

You two should go get a pizza