Leslie Varney contacts PenguiCon; Pat suing?

DrTorqueCarlisi

Life of my story
NIKI!!!! I HAVE TO SUE SOMEONE AGAIN!!!

(Niki heavily pours more vodka into her orange juice, her third of the morning)

I pictured her more as responding before her eyes were even open, right as she's crawling out of the well.

54224dd198a5709ea4d459a8e18470f3.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
If the Board is discussing him he's probably caused such a disruption and they've received so many complaints about his behavior over the years that they're assessing whether it's better for everyone involved to ban him from all of their conventions and events.

He's not a big enough name or draw to tolerate his drunken antics and all of the drama he creates and instigates. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.
Even funnier since he claims authors he’s gotten into fights with are all “banned”

This is perfect. A sincere letter, not just calling out the sexism but his homophobia (constantly implying that his stalkers are gay and that it's a bad thing).

And his reply just gave her more to send them.

This might have been why she tweeted about being so anxious a few days ago - we're used to Pat but someone like her might be genuinely hurt by his horrible behavior.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
He lost that xitter account for it. He's ban evading on some mt dew themed account now. Unless that got banned too? I don't know? I try to avoid Shane. He's gross and I don't like him
The kiwis doxed him radically a few weeks ago and he took that account private. Hopefully he’ll stay gone for another year.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Found the death threat and no surprise, it's from noted kiwifarms lolcow Shane Noakes

View attachment 196394
There it is! Death threats from the Microsoft Alumni! I remember this freak out event and Shane went all kinds of disturbing. Even Leslie remarked that while Pat, Ooga, Jackie, Hildy, etc were abusive but Shane was the worst and most deranged. I think he claimed he was getting his Microsoft lawyers after her and emailed her more threats.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He lost that xitter account for it. He's ban evading on some mt dew themed account now. Unless that got banned too? I don't know? I try to avoid Shane. He's gross and I don't like him
Yes, his attacks of Leslie are why he lost his account because he was threatening to kill her with bullets. He’s got his account locked down last I checked. KF keeps up with him.

Spook

There it is! Death threats from the Microsoft Alumni! I remember this freak out event and Shane went all kinds of disturbing. Even Leslie remarked that while Pat, Ooga, Jackie, Hildy, etc were abusive but Shane was the worst and most deranged. I think he claimed he was getting his Microsoft lawyers after her and emailed her more threats.
Yeah he acts like he's anally traumatized or something.

Ashcroft

Paul
If Rickums even mentions a lawsuit against Penguicon either publicly or just via private correspondence with them - whether he intends to actually pursue one or not - he will crater his relationship with the entire circuit. That would frame him as a real legal threat for every convention, and you better believe the freaks who run these things talk to each other.

He's officially more trouble than he's worth.