• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Leslie Varney contacts PenguiCon; Pat suing?

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Leslie is my favorite woman on Earth. She can get it before, during and after the jacuzzi.

She didn't say a single thing that was legally actionable or untrue. "I questioned this guy's claims and his role in the drama surrounding him and he called me names and had Nokes threaten me. I wouldn't feel safe attending a convention he attended so I hope he won't be there." isn't defamation or libel and no lawyer on the planet is going to help him file a free speech lawsuit pro bono because Queen Leslie harvested his balls with nothing but the truth.

I really hope he's stupid enough to keep threatening people in the industry and the convention circuit. It's really going great. The smaller cons already don't want to deal with him and the organizers of these things talk. The convention organizer clique isn't exactly huge.

Last edited:

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Even funnier since he claims authors he’s gotten into fights with are all “banned”
He does this shit ex post facto. Someone gets banned from a con for being right wing or not liking trannies in thongs hanging out with kids. Patrick then shit talks them or makes a spectacle of himself online until they mock him. Patrick then retaliates with "At least I'm allowed at the LGBT Stargate Convention" and boasts that nobody likes his enemies and implies they got banned for being an enemy of Tomlinson.

Forum Clout
Leslie is my favorite woman on Earth. She can get it before, during and after the jacuzzi.

She didn't say a single thing that was legally actionable or untrue. "I questioned this guy's claims and his role in the drama surrounding him and he called me names and had Hildeman threaten me. I wouldn't feel safe attending a convention he attended so I hope he won't be there." isn't defamation or libel and no lawyer on the planet is going to help him file a free speech lawsuit pro bono because Queen Leslie harvested his balls with nothing but the truth.

I really hope he's stupid enough to keep threatening people in the industry and the convention circuit. It's really going great. The smaller cons already don't want to deal with him and the organizers of these things talk. The convention organizer clique isn't exactly huge.
She hasn't posted anything defamatory and his reputation is only ruined as a result of his own behavior. If anything, it's Fatso who has posted libelous and defamatory comments to and about Leslie.

He must be driving his new lawyers crazy, unless his wife and mother in law have strictly forbid him not to contact them and leave all of the communication to the women. Then again he did say that his family members know better than to tell him not to do something because he refuses to lisTen.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Good idea Pat - make it worse!
IMG_2891.jpeg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I’ve never seen a person so consistently fuck themselves over and continue to do so by being an abrasive dickhead. Our Pig is truly one of a kind.

If she uses this and send it to the Con, it's over for him right?

I mean, it wouldn't take much to prove how wrong his clear libelous defamation is. You don't just bounce back from that, especially with his reputation.

To quote a pair of hack American shock jocks not named O&A, "stir stir stir the soup soup soup".