Erock, comment?

No, Erik and I never had anything personal. Erik's a "nice guy". 100% of my Nagel beef was simply his work ethic and contributions to the show vs how he portrayed himself to Opie during daily ass kissing sessions. Don't forget, I wasn't at all alone here. Nathaniel bought him a shirt that said "I Bring Nothing To The Table." Than also gave him a pretty decent beatdown on air at CBS.

What a fucking asshole, for real. Erik was taken off his position at CBS and it was given to me until the very last day at CBS. He ran the in-studio air board (Opie's board feeds to this one, which feeds to the back.) Also, internet stuff. I forget why, but Erik fucked up one too many times and he was given the boot.

You can tell Erik is embarrassed by his current position. Instead of Compound Media or The Anthony Cumia Show, it's LFTC, LLC. That's exactly what I used to do on my resume. I didn't want anybody seeing "Opie & Anthony". Fuck that. Just "Senior Producer, SiriusXM Radio".

None of those people, including Kenny and that intern, worked with Erik every day for 9 years. I know exactly what he contributed to the Opie & Anthony show and that was tardiness, pit stains and bad breath. Here's a challenge for all the autists out there. Aside from "inside radio" clips like Scott & Todd shit, is there ONE Erik bit that he brought? One wacky story or piece of audio? He's a radio show producer right? EXECUTIVE PRODUCER according to his resume. Can somebody link me to some awesome, Erik produced bits? Getting drunk and eating donuts is not a produced bit.
And what were your memorable bits danny?

Your best bit is what?

Hard to say since a lot of my contributions were daily show prep. You don't need bits when you're crushing it every day. Off the top of my head? Fixing the Tippy Tom Black Jack game was classic. Baiting Bobo to say a bad word during the Pyramid game, OH RIGHT! I was the one who figured out Bobo's penis trick after the show one day when he was talking to Christina. So you wouldn't have that Patrice moment. I would farm for news teases every morning, I hired interviewed and hired David, the list goes on and on and fucking on. You had to be ahead of the curve, not come up with bits. You have to get the Chocolate Rain guy on the phone before it blows up. You gotta watch 2 Girls 1 Cup on the air before it hits. Shit like that makes a good Producer. Erik literally brought nothing of value to the show, unless you like deep cuts of other radios shows.

Erik's got Tequila & Donuts day, the Virus, the Mayo challenge, the cinnamon challenge, the Atlantis, so many bits.

Yeah these aren't "bits". It's just making fun of Erik the fat loser. That's not a bit. Hey make the fit kid choke on cinnamon. Hey lets make the fat kid eat mayo until he pukes. Hey let's give Erik a FLUFF hat. Do you think I'm jealous of this? Good Christ.

Erock deserved to make double what you did. Triple. I'm not even doing a bit or trying to rile you up, it's just truth. Ask any O&A fan and they'll say Erock was way more important to the show's legacy than boring Danny "hey me and Anthony get drunk after the show!" Ross.

The best part is you'll never know what I contributed to. I didn't need credit for every last thing I did. You don't go from intern to Senior Producer because you didn't contribute. You're one of my bigger fans here so I don't expect to change your mind, but at the end of the day, I know, I don't have to guess or wonder about what Erik contributed because I know. He was the punchline you could always goof on at anytime, and he's going to absorb it because that's his role. If Erik didn't take it he'd just be fired. His only value was getting dunked on. Again, I'm not jealous of Erik or his legacy with the show. Do you think I'm upset because I wasn't the one who had to eat a jar of mayo until they puked? Forced to weigh themselves for laughs? Jealous of having the complete lack of ability to say ONE funny thing? You got me, bro. It's Niagara fucking Falls over here.

Hard to say since a lot of my contributions were daily show prep. You don't need bits when you're crushing it every day. Off the top of my head? Fixing the Tippy Tom Black Jack game was classic. Baiting Bobo to say a bad word during the Pyramid game, OH RIGHT! I was the one who figured out Bobo's penis trick after the show one day when he was talking to Christina. So you wouldn't have that Patrice moment. I would farm for news teases every morning, I hired interviewed and hired David, the list goes on and on and fucking on. You had to be ahead of the curve, not come up with bits. You have to get the Chocolate Rain guy on the phone before it blows up. You gotta watch 2 Girls 1 Cup on the air before it hits. Shit like that makes a good Producer. Erik literally brought nothing of value to the show, unless you like deep cuts of other radios shows.

Yeah these aren't "bits". It's just making fun of Erik the fat loser. That's not a bit. Hey make the fit kid choke on cinnamon. Hey lets make the fat kid eat mayo until he pukes. Hey let's give Erik a FLUFF hat. Do you think I'm jealous of this? Good Christ.

The best part is you'll never know what I contributed to. I didn't need credit for every last thing I did. You don't go from intern to Senior Producer because you didn't contribute. You're one of my bigger fans here so I don't expect to change your mind, but at the end of the day, I know, I don't have to guess or wonder about what Erik contributed because I know. He was the punchline you could always goof on at anytime, and he's going to absorb it because that's his role. If Erik didn't take it he'd just be fired. His only value was getting dunked on. Again, I'm not jealous of Erik or his legacy with the show. Do you think I'm upset because I wasn't the one who had to eat a jar of mayo until they puked? Forced to weigh themselves for laughs? Jealous of having the complete lack of ability to say ONE funny thing? You got me, bro. It's Niagara fucking Falls over here.

Pipe down, you rambly jew.

Yes he was. Producers produce. From rejoiners to Instant Replay clips. I am responsible for a shitload of your favorite drops. All the This Boys Life clips, Bad Lieutenant, MILLUH! etc. You would watch movies with a pen and paper, marking timestamps for shit MAYBE you could use. That's a fucking Producer.

Hang on a sec OK? You didn't work there. Cut the shit and don't forget this. You didn't work there.

Are we good? Now that we're established, he was hired on Opie's recommendation after Opie met up with him in Florida. He was an O&A superfan with some radio background. The staff upon the show's XM return was Ben Sparks as EP, Steve C handling all audio production and imaging and Sexbagel was supposed to be the rest. He was supposed to be the guy prepping and finding bits and audio, basically everything that Ben couldn't do and don't forget Steve spends his entire day in the prod booth. That never happened.

OK, so Erik ran the old XM board, right?

Yes! He did for a few months, until he was deemed too incompetent for that role. Steve was asked but then who would do prod? So the board went to Derek. I was on phones back then, and that's the beginning of Erik not having a role with the show. This is like early 2005 and he was already useless.

Oh shit! Ben Sparks got fired. Steve C is now EP. Derek is moved to prod and "Butcha" is put on the board (which leads to a fight between Jim & Steve). CBS happened and Opie put his boy on the CBS board. For a few months, until he was deemed too incompetent once again. Oh shit, CBS ends. Go to Sirius. Erik Nagel now sits in a shared office with Roland eating sandwiches and watching WWE videos, occasionally being wheeled down the hall to shame his fatness or for being entirely devoid of wit and humor.

Now why don't you get back here and shut up.
Erik won, you lost.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Lmfao, instantly goes from "It was a false claim!" to "Who cares?"
I can’t imagine why someone wouldn’t want to waste their time trying to prove that the truth isn’t actually a lie. Is it really that unbelievable that corporate faggot Rockstar just decided to fire a dude based on a sexual harassment claim. Why even deal with. “WRONGFUL TERMINATION!!!” Yeah, like Danny would sue Rockstar. They knew he wouldn’t which is why they showed him the door based on one complaint.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
And what were your memorable bits danny?
- Guitar Hero meltdown.
- Arguing with Patrice and losing.
- Little Nicky feud and song parodies.
- Being Anthony's boyfriend.
- Getting fired and losing his mind.
- Suicide attempt into mental institution.
- Taking screenshots at Rockstar.
- Eternal bartender gig.
- O&A Forum Lolcow.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I was the one who figured out Bobo's penis trick after the show one day when he was talking to Christina.
Shit that reminded me of a question for you.

I was relistening to Bobos first appearance and the up and down game is played and everyone is trying to get him to cum. But Black Sabbath had to come in and they didn’t want to see a retard jerking it so they sent you and Bobo to the bathroom.

But then when Black Sabbath leaves and before they bring Bobo back in, Opie says “We have to stop the game there, he’s got a condition…”

What was he referring to? I mean obviously either his retardation or penis, but what happened in that bathroom? And if they had to stop why did they then play the up down game with Bobo for the next 5 years, or have Bobby Lee spit on his dick? Was the “condition” that he couldn’t cum because of his dick surgeries (that was the whole point of the game originally)

Nice asking you to recall an event from 15 years ago, stupid

What was he referring to? I mean obviously either his retardation or penis, but what happened in that bathroom? And if they had to stop why did they then play the up down game with Bobo for the next 5 years, or have Bobby Lee spit on his dick? Was the “condition” that he couldn’t cum because of his dick surgeries (that was the whole point of the game originally)

We went to break and Steve said we should probably not go down this road. I dunno if he got a call from DC or what it was, but the fear was that we could get fucked for forcing a retarded guy to jerk off in a cup for us. We just wanted to be sure there wasn't a family somewhere about to file a major lawsuit. He never really "jerked off" either I guess. His dick would just get cement hard and start drooling. TBH, I dunno if Bobo back then new what "cum" was. I think he thought the pre was the cum. I never thought I'd have to type that out, but I'm laughing hysterically so I'm not mad.

The Bobby Lee thing was my breaking point. Bobo did NOT want that, and it felt fucking shitty. I remember walking from the studio to the office with Travis like, "Dude....we just sexually assaulted Bobo on the air for laughs..." It was the first time I really didn't like what we just did.

DMAN

choke you to sleep, slap you awake
Erik was more a case study in what NOT to do. Do the opposite of Erik and you'll be golden. Nice try wit da hate dough.

Erock worked there before you, and lasted nearly a decade longer than you. Lmao

You don't go from intern to Senior Producer because you didn't contribute. You're one of my bigger fans here

Look, he's doing the "I'm too famous to post here, but anyway like I was saying..." bullshit again.

Do you have any idea how exhausting it is for people to tell you the life you lived and remember was wrong

No, because none of us feel the need to make up insane lies to keep up appearances for strangers we've never met who we care about the opinion of, for going on 2 decades.

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
Hard to say since a lot of my contributions were daily show prep. You don't need bits when you're crushing it every day. Off the top of my head? Fixing the Tippy Tom Black Jack game was classic. Baiting Bobo to say a bad word during the Pyramid game, OH RIGHT! I was the one who figured out Bobo's penis trick after the show one day when he was talking to Christina. So you wouldn't have that Patrice moment. I would farm for news teases every morning, I hired interviewed and hired David, the list goes on and on and fucking on.

Wow you noticed something interesting about Bobo before anyone else. And you happened to be the guy in the room when David came in for an interview. I don't remember the blackjack game.

That was the point of the show, stupid.

You still cling to this pathetic delusion, you and the popular clique all ganging up and laughing at Erock. Fat boy humiliates himself, cut to Danny laughing with his cool friends Sam, Troy, Than. OH DID YA SEE THAT JERK?? It's elementary school level insecurity, and the inability to accept Sam played both sides. He snickered with the cool kids but then was vulnerable and brought Sam-focused content to the air. Now he has the show, you're here fighting with Sue, and who knows where Troy and Than are.

Do you expect someone to make a movie like Hidden Figures, hey guys Danny was the unsung hero of O&A!! No. This is the hell you live in dude. You were there with some of the funniest comic minds - Patrice, Louis, Burr - and all you had to do was make yourself the butt of the joke every now and then.

Look how proud you are, that you have zero legacy on the show and didn't do any of the radio stunts because you were too cool for them. You're right, nobody will ever know or care about how much you contributed. Because it's called entertainment you Frank Sinatra I did it my way piece of shit. Anybody in the world could have prepared news stories for the show to talk about. Anybody could have heard the show laughing at "I wanna see the boat movie" and added it to the sound board.

Do you understand why Sam succeeded and you didn't? Even Erock is still employed and trusted by Anthony. Here's a thought, if you don't want to entertain don't apply for a shock jock radio show. Boring uninteresting alcoholic.

Erock worked there before you, and lasted nearly a decade longer than you. Lmao

Sure, like 2 days. Oct 4th was day one, my first day was Oct 6th.

insane lies

Sorry, where and what are these? Come at me with examples instead of throwing around vague nonsense.

Do you understand why Sam succeeded and you didn't? Even Erock is still employed and trusted by Anthony.

Sam succeeded? If you do a show for nobody with no fans, that's a success? J&S doesn't have much longer. What's Sam going to do for work exactly? I hope he plans to stay with Sirius indefinitely. Erock was a joke hire and he accepts money from a known child abuser and groomer. You're saying I should have swallowed my pride and looked the other way and worked for Anthony? Are you really saying that?

Danny laughing with his cool friends Sam, Troy, Than.

Ah yes, my O&A BFFS, Sam and Troy.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
He never really "jerked off" either I guess. His dick would just get cement hard and start drooling. TBH, I dunno if Bobo back then new what "cum" was. I think he thought the pre was the cum. I never thought I'd have to type that out, but I'm laughing hysterically so I'm not mad.
Yes. Everyone in studio was perplexed that Bobo “Just sat on the toilet and it came out” without touching himself and everyone realized he never cummed before.
The Bobby Lee thing was my breaking point. Bobo did NOT want that, and it felt fucking shitty. I remember walking from the studio to the office with Travis like, "Dude....we just sexually assaulted Bobo on the air for laughs..." It was the first time I really didn't like what we just did.
I mean i’m not gonna preach morals here of all places but I sort of agree. The funny part of that bit is everything before the spitting, not the spitting itself. Really goes to show how disturbed, retarded, and attention starved the O&A wackpack was that even after getting your dick spit on, not only do you come back to the studio, but you take your pants off AGAIN

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
Sam succeeded? If you do a show for nobody with no fans, that's a success? J&S doesn't have much longer. What's Sam going to do for work exactly? I hope he plans to stay with Sirius indefinitely. Erock was a joke hire and he accepts money from a known child abuser and groomer. You're saying I should have swallowed my pride and looked the other way and worked for Anthony? Are you really saying that?

Where are you working now Danny?

You ever see those washed up hasbeen wrestlers who make podcasts just to say controversial things that'll be discussed on r/squaredcircle? Like Rene Dupree whining about how John Cena was always kissing Vince's ass like a little bitch.

Speaking of wrestling, didn't WWE just hand Sam Roberts a full-time job? Wow, seems like HHH likes him. I'll admit whenever I see his ugly face show up on a preshow PPV panel that I get jealous and wish that were me.

Where are you working now, Daniel? Still in the radio biz or are you managing a Subway in western New Jersey?

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
Where are you working now Danny?

You ever see those washed up hasbeen wrestlers who make podcasts just to say controversial things that'll be discussed on r/squaredcircle? Like Rene Dupree whining about how John Cena was always kissing Vince's ass like a little bitch.

Speaking of wrestling, didn't WWE just hand Sam Roberts a full-time job? Wow, seems like HHH likes him. I'll admit whenever I see his ugly face show up on a preshow PPV panel that I get jealous and wish that were me.

Where are you working now, Daniel? Still in the radio biz or are you managing a Subway in western New Jersey?
ooooooooooooooohhhhhh...

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I’m not gonna police Dannybashing but i’m sure as fuck gonna police Sampraising. Congratulations Sam, you’re a “full time” (paid for half the time he works, other half unpaid, pay is shit, 0 benefits) WWE broadcaster. LIVING THE DREAM!!!!

Sam Roberts is a talentless fucking failure.