• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Drake/Kendrick feud?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
"How you doin sir what's good with ya kidd? I hope that you LEAD a positive life.. and yo, shout out to my wife who's back stage and hopes I don't flip and go knife and uh.. I stuttad but Im still butta, don't say nothin bout this bad motha .. uh, shut ya mouth this is no cursin, no rehearsin, this is just straight serchin"
Yo, kick em in the grill, Pete.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Right, I don’t understand why Eminem thinks everyone doesn’t know that he’s bald.
IMG_9155.jpeg

His beard and his hair are weird. It literally looks spray painted on or like when a kid draws a beard on himself with a sharpie

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Hey...

Heeeeeelllllllhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooole

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I think that was a lie but apparently Hammer was a legitimate thug. He publicly denied that. Everyone thinks Serch is a liar.
Serch has talked about Hammer putting a hit on him, but it might be all bullshit, I think the 'Pop goes the weasel' video had some Hammer dissing.

Serch is an embarrassment now but he did hang with some legit rappers in the 'back to the grill' days. Obviously some stuff is retconned & happened in pre-internet days, probably helped publicity & now becomes truth.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Serch has talked about Hammer putting a hit on him, but it might be all bullshit, I think the 'Pop goes the weasel' video had some Hammer dissing.

Serch is an embarrassment now but he did hang with some legit rappers in the 'back to the grill' days. Obviously some stuff is retconned & happened in pre-internet days, probably helped publicity & now becomes truth.
Serch’s grandma financed Illmatic. That’s the beginning and end of his place in hip hop history. That and Gas Face has MF DOOM without a mask on.

G

View attachment 198831
His beard and his hair are weird. It literally looks spray painted on or like when a kid draws a beard on himself with a sharpie
He was born a bitch...Literally, with ovaries and shit. Sex reassignment tech is CRAZY...the Mrs Nortons of the world are to distract

[URL unfurl="true"]https://x.com/BoqPrecision/status/1789159442887385254[/URL]

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout

Yeah it’s, “what are we gonna do to Hammer? Turn this motha out.” I don’t even think it was directed at his mom but rather saying motherfucker without saying it.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Yeah it’s, “what are we gonna do to Hammer? Turn this motha out.” I don’t even think it was directed at his mom but rather saying motherfucker without saying it.
And maybe it’s cuz i’m young but Mc Hammer? The dude who made Baby Got Back??? That dude could not put hits out, dude didn’t even have the money to do that after like a year in the spotlight