• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Drake/Kendrick feud?

G

You were bragging about having frozen hotdog rolls in your fridge. 3rd world retard. You should be lucky that white people feel guilty enough to support your nonsense.
For the longest I thought you were an actual female...histrionic butt hurt wigger, keep us updated on kendrick's beef tho

G

I would’ve ribbed this post if you left it at the frozen hot dog rolls. Y’all wiggers always be going too far…
The nonsense comments I have to deal with, every meal in my fridge is something bonniemcfarlane would dream he could eat, he probably grew up on wonder bread and mayonnaise...another unwarranted 'dig-nuh-tee' haver.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
"Moms spaghetti, hippity happeti, uhhh...Boqposting getting me regret-ty...uhh"

yalla habibi, lets goooo....
I don’t make a ton of money but I think I made like 70k year. I’ll post my W2 with the info blocked out tomorrow and you’ll ignore it. Difference between me and you? Is I never claimed to be some sort of genius. I freely admit to being a loser but you think you’re some kind of genius.

G

I don’t make a ton of money but I think I made like 70k year. I’ll post my W2 with the info blocked out tomorrow and you’ll ignore it. Difference between me and you? Is I never claimed to be some sort of genius. I freely admit to being a loser but you think you’re some kind of genius.
Suge Knight held you by the ankles, dangling from a balcony for that 70k or nah?

BUBBLER

Imma make reports on all you bitches!
Forum Clout
Bonnie, repeat after me…

IMG_1133.gif

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Good Vanilla Ice joke, you people fuck kids. Your entire religion is a scourge on earth. Africa 2025? Lol, you guys got running water yet?
I used to work with this bitch that was a complete cunt from your country. Turns out she was a child bride. Literally fuck your whole religion. White people are too scared to admit that you’re a bunch of backwards savages. Go shit in the street again. You should be worshipping Trudeau for pulling you out of complete poverty.

G

I used to work with this bitch that was a complete cunt from your country. Turns out she was a child bride. Literally fuck your whole religion. White people are too scared to admit that you’re a bunch of backwards savages. Go shit in the street again. You should be worshipping Trudeau for pulling you out of complete poverty.
🧢