• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Drake/Kendrick feud?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
And maybe it’s cuz i’m young but Mc Hammer? The dude who made Baby Got Back??? That dude could not put hits out, dude didn’t even have the money to do that after like a year in the spotlight
You’re not much younger than me by the way. Plenty of rappers have spoken on the record that Hammer was a real thug which is odd when you do pop music. “Cornier than Hammer dancing for popcorn chicken.”

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
IMG_2353.jpeg

DJ Who Dat getting some love in the comments. Dude has good taste in beats despite being friends with Sam. He’s produced an absurd amount of mixtapes too. His Stern appearance is hilarious too.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
I always considered Drake a garbage rapper but this is actually fire:

Kendrick wishes he was Pac. Just another closeted black homo. He wanted to name TPAB TUPAC, thug culture is a fucking joke. All the best rappers are white. Eminem and Mac killed the whole fucking genre. Go suck some more dicks, fayyags.

G

Still not a good brag. Extremely disgusting that you save pictures of teenagers as some sort of potential own.
Now im beginning to think you were molested...you sound like those histrionic permed-zoomers/pedo-hunters. "Disgusting" btw..weren't you the person who called Selma Hayek an average looking slam-pig? Yeah, typical neutered cuck to be.