• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Drake/Kendrick feud?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Everyone knows Drake is a pedo. Family Matters really puts the nails in the casket.
To a degree. But it was twitter rumors. Having one of the biggest artists calling you a pedophile while people are crip walking to it - IN TORONTO - Is a huge win.

Look at the numbers. All of Kendricks disses are top 3 globally, in the US, and in Canada, that shit is not a mistake

Edit: Shit just the simple fact of Kendrick releasing

Euphoria (admittedly not that great) > Drakes “red button” family matters (where he spends a whole verse dissing other people) > Meet the Grahams TWENTY MINUTES after completely taking away the spotlight > Not like us which is a club banger dancing on the pedos grave

He moved too smart and Drake was like 5 steps behind. He loses

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Let me put it another way. Lets say Kendrick does beat his wife. His fans are all teenage dudes who won’t give a fuck.

Now lets say Drake is a pedophile and sex trafficker. His fans are all women who will 100% give a fuck.

Drakes only fans after this are gonna be teenage boys obsessed with Andrew Tate and women who still defend Chris Brown.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
To a degree. But it was twitter rumors. Having one of the biggest artists calling you a pedophile while people are crip walking to it - IN TORONTO - Is a huge win.

Look at the numbers. All of Kendricks disses are top 3 globally, in the US, and in Canada, that shit is not a mistake

Edit: Shit just the simple fact of Kendrick releasing

Euphoria (admittedly not that great) > Drakes “red button” family matters (where he spends a whole verse dissing other people) > Meet the Grahams TWENTY MINUTES after completely taking away the spotlight > Not like us which is a club banger dancing on the pedos grave

He moved too smart and Drake was like 5 steps behind. He loses
Don’t you suck cocks? Opinion discarded. Kendrick wishes he was Tupac. And Tupac was a shit stabbing faggot too.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
1715451802749.png

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Drakes allegations
-You beat your wife, or a woman, or somebody back in 2014 (disproven as of this point)
-You got molested (misinterpretation of Kendricks own song)
-That kid isn’t even yours (???)
-Your best friend fucked your wife (Drake projecting because he literally steals everyones girls)
-Insert a bunch of bars at ASAP and Rick Ross who have nothing to do with this
-“Lets talk about your splits” (never brings this up again)
-“You’re short”

Kendricks allegations:
-You are a pedophile (Years of evidence)
-Your friends are pedophiles (Rap sheets to prove this)
-You’re hiding another kid (Unproven)
-You’re a deadbeat (Fact)
-YOUR splits are all fucked up (corroborated by Kanye)
-You completely avoided Pusha T and are now trying me thinking it’s gonna be easier (true)
-I got a mole who stole your items (Proven)
-You’re on weight loss drugs, take ambien to sleep, and are also wired on adderall (Proven)
-You’re a gay femboy
You don't sound biased at all.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
I just fucking hate Drake, you could swap Kendrick Lamar for some retarded rapper like NBA Youngboy and if he were saying they same shit I would still side with him
Drake is a corny ass nigga but dude come on, this is fire:

Dammit Bonnie, you’re not a wigger anymore. You listen to Weezer and CAKE on the way to work every day.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Okay yeah we know, heyyy hellllllhole, if that's all you want to contribute get your cheap ribs.

Drake and Kendrick Lamar are in the midst of a rap battle that's gotten extremely personal.

Kendrick puts up Euphoria, follows it up with 6:16 in LA (meh).

An hour ago, Drake drops Family Matters.

Now, within a half hour Kendrick puts out meet the grahams

Both rappers are calling the other a pedo, and vicious insults at each other's kids and families. Shit is fucking spectacular right now if you're into hip-hop.

Kendrick has decimated him as expected. I'm a Drake fan but he hasn't made a good album in years and might never recover from this.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Drake is a corny ass nigga but dude come on, this is fire:

Dammit Bonnie, you’re not a wigger anymore. You listen to Weezer and CAKE on the way to work every day.

Again it’s about the contexts. It’s a good diss but no one remembers it because Meet the Grahams was dropped twenty minutes after. If Kendrick never dropped that song, or didn’t do it immediately after, we would have had 5 days of twitter discussions about “Does Kendrick beat his wife? Him towing the GKMC van was insane!” etc. But the way Kendrick moved didn’t even give people time to absorb this. Just immediately “You are a pedophile and hiding another child”

The one concession i have is Kendricks disses aren’t listenable as music except Not Like Us, but thats the least diss-ing of the three / four

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Again it’s about the contexts. It’s a good diss but no one remembers it because Meet the Grahams was dropped twenty minutes after. If Kendrick never dropped that song, or didn’t do it immediately after, we would have had 5 days of twitter discussions about “Does Kendrick beat his wife? Him towing the GKMC van was insane!” etc. But the way Kendrick moved didn’t even give people time to absorb this. Just immediately “You are a pedophile and hiding another child”

The one concession i have is Kendricks disses aren’t listenable as music except Not Like Us, but thats the least diss-ing of the three / four
I don’t know, man. Diss songs have to be kind of catchy:

MGK probably wouldn’t have lost to Eminem if he didn’t put out a 7 minute diss.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
You know how I feel about Eminem but Killshot was one of the best songs he’s released in like a decade. Not a hint of corniness.

Plus MGK’s “Your beard is weird” shit
“You can’t stand yourself. You want to be the old you so bad that you Stanned yourself” is pretty sick but the rest is pretty bad.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
“You can’t stand yourself. You want to be the old you so bad that you Stanned yourself” is pretty sick but the rest is pretty bad.
"How you doin sir what's good with ya kidd? I hope that you LEAD a positive life.. and yo, shout out to my wife who's back stage and hopes I don't flip and go knife and uh.. I stuttad but Im still butta, don't say nothin bout this bad motha .. uh, shut ya mouth this is no cursin, no rehearsin, this is just straight serchin"