• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Drake/Kendrick feud?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Euphoria is the only Kendrick one that doesn’t suck. 20 v 1 or 1 v 20 homeboy still got bodied. And that’s coming from someone who thinks Drake is a cultural vampire as @NewJersey.gov would say.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout

The Kendrick LamarDrake battle has found its way into the political world. President Joe Biden’s campaign team put together a video dissing Donald Trump on May 6, which was soundtracked by Lamar’s bristling “Euphoria.”

While the scathing Lamar lyrics play in the background, Biden’s team uses subtext to tweak the bars and make them more fitting for dissing the twice-impeached former president and his social media platform, Truth Social.

“It’s always been about love and hate, now let me say I’m the biggest hater,” the screen reads. “I hate the way that you walk over women’s rights, the way that you talk about immigrants. I hate the way that you dress, I hate the way that you sneak diss on Truth Social.”

This is why black people hate us

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout

This is why black people hate us
Black guys definitely corner the market on being funny and cool in a natural way but also kind of gay. Real mysterious type energy. The DL exists for a reason. Tons of black guys are sucking dick behind their baby mama’s backs. That’s how Eazy E died of aids.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Black guys definitely corner the market on being funny and cool in a natural way but also kind of gay. Real mysterious type energy. The DL exists for a reason. Tons of black guys are sucking dick behind their baby mama’s backs. That’s how Eazy E died of aids.

Usher being Diddy's rentboy is the least shocking revelation of all. That fucker always danced a bit too smooth, just like MJ.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Usher being Diddy's rentboy is the least shocking revelation of all. That fucker always danced a bit too smooth, just like MJ.
Not that it changes much but I genuinely think R. Kelly is mentally retarded. It’s absurd that they all have access to a million twenty two year olds but can’t settle for that. Too many perverts, fucking disgusting.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Drakes allegations
-You beat your wife, or a woman, or somebody back in 2014 (disproven as of this point)
-You got molested (misinterpretation of Kendricks own song)
-That kid isn’t even yours (???)
-Your best friend fucked your wife (Drake projecting because he literally steals everyones girls)
-Insert a bunch of bars at ASAP and Rick Ross who have nothing to do with this
-“Lets talk about your splits” (never brings this up again)
-“You’re short”

Kendricks allegations:
-You are a pedophile (Years of evidence)
-Your friends are pedophiles (Rap sheets to prove this)
-You’re hiding another kid (Unproven)
-You’re a deadbeat (Fact)
-YOUR splits are all fucked up (corroborated by Kanye)
-You completely avoided Pusha T and are now trying me thinking it’s gonna be easier (true)
-I got a mole who stole your items (Proven)
-You’re on weight loss drugs, take ambien to sleep, and are also wired on adderall (Proven)
-You’re a gay femboy