• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Drake/Kendrick feud?

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
We get it. Rap is forbidden from being discussed because your boomer ass doesn't like it.

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME nobody is forcing you to reply to this thread. We. Get. It. Metallica is a real band, right? Or Van Halen? What fucking band is the Black Sabbath to your Jim Norton, where you walk around offended that other people dare enjoy other music?
Step off B :serch_lg:

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
032807_serch.jpg
I think somebody needs to start a serch party B Becuz thiz thread B lookin' lozt and shieett

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Drake is a pedo jew and Kendrick is one of those "we wuz kangz" niggas who more of a god complex than Kanye. Why are people still obsessing over rap beef in the 2020's?
We are on a forum for a show from the 2000’s. Why are we interested in it still? The drama. We love when Opie snips at Nana or vise versa. We love seeing Jimmy surprise marry a tranny. It’s the same shit with this rap beef. How can you look away from someone calling one of the biggest artists in the world a deadbeat pedophile over a beat. Pure drama.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
I dont think its an “outing” to be a technical ass, cuz everything Kendrick is saying is shit that people have known about. Only difference is he’s saying it so now it has weight
and this is precisely why I don't give a single shit about this whole beef. people are going mental, acting as if kendrick is dropping these nuclear truth bombs, yet it's all shit we've heard of and known about for ages. the story of adidon was far more scathing, and that's proven by the fact that drake stayed far the hell away from ever addressing it, whereas he's had no reservations responding to kendrick. it almost feels manufactured