WWAW Drake/Kendrick feud?

Jenna

and her hair smells like red froot loops
I’m not above it but I never liked Drake and haven’t listened to anything past TPAB for Kendrick. My original point was half a joke. I’ll check them out on your recommendation. I can tell you’re kind of doing schtick but you piqued my interest a bit.

I only do schtick if it involves Jenna Ortega. Who just got off-screen killed in the shitty Jurassic Park netflix series she's gotten too expensive for.

RoxburyRick

I might have cared 5 years ago. Rap beef got pretty gay once they stopped murdering each other.
I visit theringer.com every night when I'm taking my pre-sleep shit. They had a post about this shit like 10 days ago, and it was a 40 year old white guy recapping the "beef" up to that point and it read like a recap of the recent story lines from a soap opera. It might have been the most pathetic thing I've ever read.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I visit theringer.com every night when I'm taking my pre-sleep shit. They had a post about this shit like 10 days ago, and it was a 40 year old white guy recapping the "beef" up to that point and it read like a recap of the recent story lines from a soap opera. It might have been the most pathetic thing I've ever read.
WWAWD Rewatchables? It listen breddy goood.