• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Drake/Kendrick feud?

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
@RoTheHo69 comment? Please?

You're furious with me breaking a topic, until you're restrained when Patrick mentions it?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
@RoTheHo69 you're off the list for now.

Why are you so behaved in the litcrit thread and so rude in my thread? I was just trying to bring something to the forums.
put down the bottle or put down the keyboard. Bad things happen when you drink and type. Look what happened to that butthole kissing fag the other night.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
put down the bottle or put down the keyboard. Bad things happen when you drink and type. Look what happened to that butthole kissing fag the other night.

This is the best part of the Jenna character, I survive anything.

He fucking cuntfuckered my first thread to oblivion, and then was polite in your thread on LitCrit.

The worst thing is the hypocrisy.

G

I heard Drake allude to Kendrick being "molested" which is why he's so pressed with what Drake's up to. I can resonate with that so much. So many molested losers online, and also legit pedos applying j'accuse-jiujitsu by slandering everyone they can with the "pedophile" smear.

This is the case with me. I've never been even remotely associated with pedophilia IRL, but online a Mexican woman who was molested slandered me after I scorned her, then pedophiles in this forum picked up on it...

Hey scumbags, cheapening the "pedo" label by slandering innocent people will never remove the trauma of being raped in your childhood, nor your pedo-wirings...heheh.

<-- never been molested, Alhamdulillah...have no pdf desires, Alhamdulillah.

Plenty of you sassters can't say the same.