• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The wine is out!

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
IMG_4530.jpeg

Forum Clout
Hheeheheehhe hoo heheehheee that's killer shit!

View attachment 197165
"There's a woman, whose always wanted to have sex with a black guy.

So she goes to a bar, picks up a black guy, takes him home, lays down in bed and goes "Ok pal, do what do you do best!"

So he grabs the TV and escapes through the window!

Come on Anthony, these jokes always get you off!!"

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Tip for the next feeding: make a couple alts and cycle through them as the stream progresses to evade shadowbans. Make fresh accts for every stream to make sure Nana gets to see your comments. Do have fun.
Did I want my $5 going to pedo? Not really, but in the long term, it was worth it forcing him to look at the chat and see all messages about being pedo and Roe.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Did I want my $5 going to pedo? Not really, but in the long term, it was worth it forcing him to look at the chat and see all messages about being pedo and Roe.
Nah do what Chive Turkey suggested. You get shadowbanned from chat but it doesn’t seem to shadowban what shows up on the screen. So even though “Roe Cumia Sucks Cock” couldn’t be seen on chat, his entire screen was filled with “WHY DID YOU ABANDON ME?” which he 100% saw.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Gay as it may be, I can understand the appeal of playing the game itself. But I don't understand the streaming, or the incessant chatting, at all. What aspect of that makes the game more fun? Maybe he'd be better at the retarded game if he wasn't busy vamping it up with the Junior Soprano-isms and reading that queer chat faggotry while he plays it. That shit is for ADD afflicted teens, not elderly closet cases with bum tickers.
Because without a chat and thus someone to interact with him he’d be sitting in his dark room playing a video game (that consists of run > shoot > die, not very mentally engaging) and would be COMPLETELY alone with his own thoughts. He can’t have that. So he needs an outlet of people feeding him lines from 15 years ago (Yeah man I remember when Patrice went after Gallagher!) and so he can rant about bullshit to feel like anyones listening or caring. (THAT FUCKIN BIDEN STERN INTERVIEW MAAAAN)

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I missed the feeding. Do we have clips?

Well done all, in any case. Anthony Cumia is a child predator.
Nope. He had to clip out 3 hours of the end of stream because he literally couldn’t edit it. No effect on his life though.

Multiple times throughout the stream he would look at chat and go “This is pathetic…this is how you choose to spend your Friday night…” . Not realizing that his Friday night was spent streaming to fucking losers while playing a game for preteen boys.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Forum Clout
Nope. He had to clip out 3 hours of the end of stream because he literally couldn’t edit it. No effect on his life though.

Multiple times throughout the stream he would look at chat and go “This is pathetic…this is how you choose to spend your Friday night…” . Not realizing that his Friday night was spent streaming to fucking losers while playing a game for preteen boys.
It’s just static he said that over and over again. Clearly it bothered him enough to put people in timeout or whatever. Then delete all of his game playing.

Next route of attack should be
Birthday weekend mockery
Maybe listing some great places to eat in SC
Drone mockery
Asking if he’s gonna fuck Nick over and over again
Missy’s dojo info
And the classics

Point is make his streams unusable, so he can’t get any money off views post live

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
It’s just static he said that over and over again. Clearly it bothered him enough to put people in timeout or whatever. Then delete all of his game playing.

Next route of attack should be
Birthday weekend mockery
Maybe listing some great places to eat in SC
Drone mockery
Asking if he’s gonna fuck Nick over and over again
Missy’s dojo info
And the classics

Point is make his streams unusable, so he can’t get any money off views post live
And of course the cherry on top is if after enough pestering he comes here to blow up on us again. As Meek “Who?” Mill once said, “I used to pray for times like these”.

I need Anthony to do his own version of Joes “i’m coming here with my fists unclenched post” where he rants about how hard his life was and how we should feel sorry for him.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
“Trolling” Nana isn’t enough. Everytime he streams he needs to be confronted not with silly shit but his serious transgressions.

“Why did all your friends abandon you?” “Why did you abandon your mother and let FN’s take care of her?” “Your father is burning in hell watching you suck trans cock you sissy” “Patrice would hate you” “You’re a literal nigger” “Opie is whiter than you” “You have a domestic violence record, nigger” “Danny Ross fucked your girlfriend” “Melissa said you sobbed all snotty nosed when she broke up with you” “I can’t wait till a nig cracks your fucking skull open” “Your girlfriend fucks young cock while you’re not around”

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Forum Clout
And of course the cherry on top is if after enough pestering he comes here to blow up on us again. As Meek “Who?” Mill once said, “I used to pray for times like these”.

I need Anthony to do his own version of Joes “i’m coming here with my fists unclenched post” where he rants about how hard his life was and how we should feel sorry for him.
Baiting him in coming here, will be a great W, and yeah I agree think it’s more important that chat reminds everyone of his DV, and pedophilia. Ya know since he’s a crime expert and all on twitter