• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The wine is out!

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Baiting him in coming here, will be a great W, and yeah I agree think it’s more important that chat reminds everyone of his DV, and pedophilia. Ya know since he’s a crime expert and all on twitter

Remind him he's the neighbor from American Beauty. Phony tough guy, gun havin, gay hatin', Nazi who hates himself for wanting to kiss other guys.

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
There's an excellent chance that he won't even be alive by Halloween.
I'd agree if he still smoked cigarettes and if he hadn't had the most recent procedure. His ticker is probably now in relatively decent shape, all things considered. I'm sure he's taking blood thinners/beta blockers whatever too. So the instant massive heart attack/stroke is probably fairly unlikely for the next 3-5 years. Until his pipes get clogged up again at least. So it's soft tissue/organ cancer or cirrhosis. And that will drag out for at minimum 6 months post diagnosis, and that's worst case.

Forum Clout
I'd agree if he still smoked cigarettes and if he hadn't had the most recent procedure. His ticker is probably now in relatively decent shape, all things considered. I'm sure he's taking blood thinners/beta blockers whatever too. So the instant massive heart attack/stroke is probably fairly unlikely for the next 3-5 years. Until his pipes get clogged up again at least. So it's soft tissue/organ cancer or cirrhosis. And that will drag out for at minimum 6 months post diagnosis, and that's worst case.
He is 63, and 60-65 is the age range where heavy boozers often begin to break down dramatically. Of course, he could defy the odds, but the fact that he's already chugging wine doesn't bode real well for him.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Didn't I see our dear Nana vaping at one point? It's not smoking sure but that can't help her poor old heart either

Forum Clout
Nah do what Chive Turkey suggested. You get shadowbanned from chat but it doesn’t seem to shadowban what shows up on the screen. So even though “Roe Cumia Sucks Cock” couldn’t be seen on chat, his entire screen was filled with “WHY DID YOU ABANDON ME?” which he 100% saw.
He read it aloud at the end when he was squinting and leaning forward. That’s when he tried to turn off the onscreen chat.

Forum Clout
Good

Forum Clout
It's a little like the end of Requiem For A Dream in a way. Jimmy is plumbing the depths of his depravity, trapped in a nightmarish fetish world. Joe is gasping and wheezing his way through a dreary stint on a leaky cruise ship, surrounded by indifferent foreigners. And Nana is all alone in his online rathole cocoon, slipping back into his crippling alcoholism.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Nah do what Chive Turkey suggested. You get shadowbanned from chat but it doesn’t seem to shadowban what shows up on the screen. So even though “Roe Cumia Sucks Cock” couldn’t be seen on chat, his entire screen was filled with “WHY DID YOU ABANDON ME?” which he 100% saw.
I'm not entirely suee how it works but I imagine getting shadowbanned in chat immediately hides your comments for everyone else, including Nana. Better be safe than sorry and rev up a couple a burners to make sure AntH and his dwindling audience get a few glimpses of the feeding at least.

turdstew

Forum Clout
00331ce4caf6dcf92a43f5a89f67a080.jpg

Can someone good with photoshop replace Soccer star George Best' face with Tony 2 Shirts

Forum Clout
It's a little like the end of Requiem For A Dream in a way. Jimmy is plumbing the depths of his depravity, trapped in a nightmarish fetish world. Joe is gasping and wheezing his way through a dreary stint on a leaky cruise ship, surrounded by indifferent foreigners. And Nana is all alone in his online rathole cocoon, slipping back into his crippling alcoholism.
And Opie is still desperately pretending he's a celebrity, streaming to ~20 people and saying nothing. Less dramatic than Sara Goldfarb, but still pathetic. "I'm going to be on television!"

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
With moderators there, you're going to have to be extra slick with getting your wall of spam lined up with when he dies and looks at the chat.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
With moderators there, you're going to have to be extra slick with getting your wall of spam lined up with when he dies and looks at the chat.
Mommy’s Shoes
Tippy Tom
Connor Peterson
Ain’t There Show
Missy Mussels
Ant’s Lust
Suzzy ⚡
BroJoe
CancerTits
Have bunch of backups ready to go.