• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The wine is out!

Forum Clout
Its just funny because of all the shows for him not to “get” the Sopranos is the most ironic. Melfi starts trying to talk to Tony about insights into his fathers violence or whatever and just like Tony in the show Nana mentally tunes out and thinks it has 0 application …despite it being directed at him
Nana has always been terrified of any kind of introspection, or exhibiting any emotions other than rage and ironic detachment. He's just having too much fun to think about things that don't make him hoot and giggle in delight. Being hammered all the time can cause that.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
This was a classic, and much needed, Nana Feeding! Absolute kudos to @Sue Lightning and @Coonskin for your work. Good to know that Nana is back on the menu!

Good to see us returning to our roots

Whoever the first guy was that made him quit the game and lose his reward deserves the kudos. He had no idea how to ban someone in youtube chat while in the middle of a game. Poor old nana hasn't heard of fullscreen windowed. Seriously how can this "computer nerd" be so bad at this? It's actually kinda sad he has to have everyone doing everything for him. Missys the one who got the stream layout set up.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
IMG_8965.jpeg

IMG_8966.jpeg

IMG_8967.jpeg

IMG_8969.jpeg

IMG_8970.jpeg

IMG_8971.jpeg

IMG_8974.jpeg

IMG_8976.jpeg

IMG_8978.jpeg

IMG_8980.jpeg

IMG_8981.jpeg

IMG_8982.jpeg

IMG_8983.jpeg

In case anyone missed it. After that last one he turned off the chat on screen.

Forum Clout
Gay as it may be, I can understand the appeal of playing the game itself. But I don't understand the streaming, or the incessant chatting, at all. What aspect of that makes the game more fun? Maybe he'd be better at the retarded game if he wasn't busy vamping it up with the Junior Soprano-isms and reading that queer chat faggotry while he plays it. That shit is for ADD afflicted teens, not elderly closet cases with bum tickers.

But man, that trolling is top-notch comedy. Haven't laughed that hard at anything here in a while. Nicely done.

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
Lmao he’s seeing the comments and getting more and more annoyed. When people tip her, hes forced to look and sees the bevy about his rapes.

I’m dying of laughter reading this, took one for the team and asked for an impression which made him be forced to look at the chat. $5 is worth making her miserable

Someone needs to just copy and paste stuff about Missy next
Tell him that Missy looks like Jackie Martling over and over so the next she's fucking him with the strap-on he can't help but see The Jokeman's face.

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
"Mommy shoes" just killed me. You guys are hilarious. I'd love to see Nana interview the doctor who allegedly told him he could drink wine. Nana glommed that bit of wisdom from The Sopranos..."on the other side, wine is considered food". You know that's entirely what it's based on, as Nana really is that gay, retarded, and shallow. He's already slowly backsliding into his booze-fueled, all-night tweeting and gaming binges, and it isn't even Memorial Day yet. It won't be long now.
He'll switch back to beer by the summer. "Can't enjoy the nice weather without a few cold ones!" Rum and cokes by Halloween.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Pissed i missed it. I noticed “DrRockso” was in the chat. Hes a swatter associated w Zoom/Corey Barnhill (insert Kiwi door tap GIF) and who i suspect was involved with Torswats. I know for a fact hes swatted people before but i cant say for certain he’s involved w Torswats.