• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The wine is out!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
IMG_8962.jpeg
IMG_8963.jpeg

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout

What a fuckin retard. Had heart surgery like what, 8 months ago, and here is she boozing (wine is still alcohol you dumb guinea wop) and playing a game which she sucks at horribly at but still gets legitimately angry about it. Nice not realizing you've been given a second chance at living but decide to risk your defective heart by drinking and engaging in stressful activities, stupid.

Forum Clout
View attachment 197037
Big old glass of red, he ain’t even hiding it now! Our gal is back!

“It’s Friday, Doc said I can drink wine. I only imbibe Fridays and Saturday’s.”
"Mommy shoes" just killed me. You guys are hilarious. I'd love to see Nana interview the doctor who allegedly told him he could drink wine. Nana glommed that bit of wisdom from The Sopranos..."on the other side, wine is considered food". You know that's entirely what it's based on, as Nana really is that gay, retarded, and shallow. He's already slowly backsliding into his booze-fueled, all-night tweeting and gaming binges, and it isn't even Memorial Day yet. It won't be long now.