• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The wine is out!

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Missy has a Jiu Jitsu class an hour away from Greenville tomorrow. Lets find it and see if they like an antisemite competing.

Does New Breed Events

Nothing an hour away this weekend, closest one was this on May 18th

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
On1l19O.jpeg

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Forum Clout
Lmao he’s seeing the comments and getting more and more annoyed. When people tip her, hes forced to look and sees the bevy about his rapes.

I’m dying of laughter reading this, took one for the team and asked for an impression which made him be forced to look at the chat. $5 is worth making her miserable

Someone needs to just copy and paste stuff about Missy next

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Nana likes to pretend he's his TV hero, Corrado Soprano, who often used "cock" and "sister's cunt" in an exclamatory manner. He's just copying that.
Did he forget the show ends with Junior alone, demented, and only able to remember vague ideas of the glory days and how he was connected to them? No, probably not. Look at him fall down in the shower. Corrados so funny.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Forum Clout
Nana likes to pretend he's his TV hero, Corrado Soprano, who often used "cock" and "sister's cunt" in an exclamatory manner. He's just copying that.
Reminds me of the special needs kids in school, who would become obsessed with a show and just repeat lines over and over.
Though I 10000 percent have more respect for them then I will ever have for Nana

Forum Clout
Did he forget the show ends with Junior alone, demented, and only able to remember vague ideas of the glory days and how he was connected to them? No, probably not. Look at him fall down in the shower. Corrados so funny.
Nana skips those parts. He just watches the funny Junior parts and the gay Vito story arc over and over again. "HAHAHAAAAHOLEEEEEEEEESHIT THAT IS HILLLLLL-AR-I-OUSSSSSS!".

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Nana skips those parts. He just watches the funny Junior parts and the gay Vito story arc over and over again. "HAHAHAAAAHOLEEEEEEEEESHIT THAT IS HILLLLLL-AR-I-OUSSSSSS!".
Its just funny because of all the shows for him not to “get” the Sopranos is the most ironic. Melfi starts trying to talk to Tony about insights into his fathers violence or whatever and just like Tony in the show Nana mentally tunes out and thinks it has 0 application …despite it being directed at him