• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Stupid Danny: Let's hear the dirt on Lazlow

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I also brought up the size of your nose and the fact that you went bald in your 20s.

Bald-ING in my 20's. Bald-ING.

Costanza and Franz : r/seinfeld

Forum Clout
Bald-ING in my 20's. Bald-ING.
Of course. I also brought up numerous times you tried-and failed-to intimidate teenage interns who worked below you, I brought up how asshurt you are over Carlesi despite how long it's been and mocked your total inability to debate your stance on Rockstar. All while reminding you that you're a pussy who backs out every time, with examples.

Lemme know if I forgot anything.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Of course. I also brought up numerous times you tried-and failed-to intimidate teenage interns who worked below you, I brought up how asshurt you are over Carlesi despite how long it's been and mocked your total inability to debate your stance on Rockstar. All while reminding you that you're a pussy who backs out every time, with examples.

Lemme know if I forgot anything.

Carlesi - dead.
Patrice - dead.

WHO'S NEXT?!???

Goldberg - Who's Next? - YouTube

P.S. Goldberg is my cousin and I'll tell him you're being mean to me.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
lol no I haven't... I don't know what it is really, but now that i'm older I have a hard time getting into super involved games unless it's like a strategy game or something. I tried to play Red Dead 2 but the slow ass movement of your character and the horse irritated the fuck out of me...

60% of it is middle aged british writers apologizing that American social standards 120 years ago weren't identical to now. It was the most Hollywood-bait "fuck white men" jerking off possible for hours.

When the redskin characters first appear on screen they're accompanied by this mellifluous musical sweep like they're some otherworldly beings of light, and your character is literally prevented from shooting any natives in the open world.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I remember one of the Housers even saying in the modern era it's near impossible to satirize America because at this point it *is* the parody of itself. How do you satire this country at this point, really? It makes me wonder how "good" GTA VI will be really, because that comment was in regards to GTA VI, and I'm expecting nothing amazing from it. The original people that made the first few games great aren't there anymore. It's new people with different views on what those games are, which seems to be you meet a real celebrity playing themselves and do a heist.

GTA should have stuck to time periods in the recent past. Games from the early 2000's set in the late 80's... The current game should be set in 1999 and satirize that time period.

Forum Clout
This guy right here was born with birth defects, needed HGH to be a real person and was circumcized as an adult since his foreskin was all fucked up, and he would have to empty his piss balloon every time he went to the bathroom.

Guitar Hero, tho.
At least he lost his hair by choice.

Forum Clout
GTA should have stuck to time periods in the recent past. Games from the early 2000's set in the late 80's... The current game should be set in 1999 and satirize that time period.
Always wanted a remake of GTA London 1969. They did such a good job at representing Swinging London with not a lot. Soundtrack left a huge imprint on me, love the Italian film composers.