• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Stupid Danny: Let's hear the dirt on Lazlow

Forum Clout
I don't know if you've noticed this about me but I'm usually able to back up just about everything I say.

Nobody was pushing for this save for insufferable trannies online who are not playing GTA anyway. It's Rockstar Games. What major financial loss would there be for leaving that in a decade old game? South Park did their dumb Macho Man Tranny Savage episode like what, 3 years ago? South Park is still going. They're choosing to do this. Rockstar is big enough where they could say no, even with Take-Two being their masters. Nobody wants this save for people who hate those games anyway.

Now I wish that I didn't delete my posts because I was generally right, but I belabored the point. You're shifting around because you don't want to admit right-wingers sort of have a point with everything becoming insanely politically correct and neurotic and humorless even if the Republican party sucks.

This company came out with Manhunt, withstood the FTC going after them for Hot Coffee, but trannies are when they decided to learn and listen and do better? Blow me. Sick of it.

You seem to be ignoring how you're basically admitting these people aren't oppressed, every corporation listens to them and has their backing, and you're not saying that's a bad thing. I don't think it's good media companies have to be beholden to insufferable freaks.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Vice City worked because the Housers were just stealing Scarface and making it about mobsters. The Housers trying to be "serious" writers is when the games started to suck.

The working title of the GTAV mission where you rob the bank was originally called "HEAT" in dev builds.

You're going to get A LOT more of shit like this.
Heat - Michael Mann is the Grey Suit Supremo | #161

Who's that? Michael De Santa? Oh wait. It's GTA5's opening cutscene.

Forum Clout
The working title of the GTAV mission where you rob the bank was originally called "HEAT" in dev builds.

You're going to get A LOT more of shit like this.

Wasn't the codename of GTA 5's script a ripoff of Heat, "Rush" or some shit? It got leaked a little back in like 2010/2011 and mentioned Michael and his family and at the time I was like "Lol this is fucking stupid this can't be the real game" and, well.....

One of the hair/beard choices you can give Michael in GTA V is literally De Niro's hair and goatee from Heat. It's not even subtle how much of the game is inspired by that movie.

They also renamed a mission that was named after Kenneth Anger's Hollywood Babylon (Vinewood Babylon). Sad it got renamed, good reference.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
The sense of humor in directing the player to "KILL ALL THE HAITIANS!!!" was so over the top, it would make mild mannered normies cackle maniacally. If your mom watched you play GTA, she would probably gasp in disgust at first, but she'd laugh if she stopped and watched.

Wha happen to the guy who did the voice overs for the commercials? He did 3 and Vice City, sounded epic as hell, Then for San Andreas they replaced him with the radio voice guy who did the O&A bumpers on SXM. WELL... THAT SUCKED

Unpopular opinion San Andreas was overrated, storyline was corny, felt more bogged down than Vice City and GTA 3 which are both superior.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Unpopular opinion San Andreas was overrated, storyline was corny, felt more bogged down than Vice City and GTA 3 which are both superior.
GTA3 and VC were dark comedy. GTA:SA was escapist fantasy where you play a 'good guy' reluctant gangster. SA has the best designed world in terms of things to do and all the mini-games and such. But the tone of the game is dull and it seems lifeless despite being larger in size than the previous two games combined.

THE D

Forum Clout
GTA3 and VC were dark comedy. GTA:SA was escapist fantasy where you play a 'good guy' reluctant gangster. SA has the best designed world in terms of things to do and all the mini-games and such. But the tone of the game is dull and it seems lifeless despite being larger in size than the previous two games combined.

Wasn’t crazy about the mini games. It kinda jumped the shark there. And the good guy reluctant gangster thing was corny. Also hated the map. It’s nice to have so much more area to discover, but it was a bunch of empty land and the streets are designed so that you can barely drive without hitting bullshit all over the place. San Andreas was too cutesy. The main reason it’s more popular in memes is simply because it’s more recent, and of course the N Person acceptance forces it through.

Forum Clout
I wouldn't say GTA 3/VC were dark at all save for the atmosphere of Liberty City in 3. The humor in GTA 3 is the Head Radio DJ being called "Mike Hunt" and shit, it's just sophomoric. Playing K-Jah with that dub reggae while driving around a dark rainy Liberty City in 3 really is an amazing feeling for a game from 2001. Vice City isn't a dark game at all, both visually and comedically.

CuntFucker .

Steampunk Jeans
Forum Clout
This guy right here was born with birth defects, needed HGH to be a real person and was circumcized as an adult since his foreskin was all fucked up, and he would have to empty his piss balloon every time he went to the bathroom.

Guitar Hero, tho.
Sam's hormonal deficiency and phimosis should indeed have gotten you off the hook. You should have never been mocked for your behavior while there was a guy around whose dick had been funny.

THE D

Forum Clout
Other way around. We got him from Rockstar, who got him from A&E. He's a freelancer. Wha happen? I thought the DMAN was the most know it all fucker here?

You’re confused. The DMAN never said he did O&A first. You're implying The DMAN was wrong about something (he wasn’t.)

Jeff Berlin was in GTA early 2000s, which was why O&A used him way later in the 2010s. He does voice work all over the country…

The question that you didn’t answer (probably because you don’t know the answer) was what happened to the original ‘narrator’ voice from the GTA commercials who Jeff Berlin replaced on San Andreas.

The DMAN never said he knew it all. Other people say that about The DMAN. Sounds like you’re jealous that people don’t say that about YOU?

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I was listening to a later episode of da show a few months ago and Lazlow was on. He started playing GTA on his phone (this was right after they released one of them on mobile) then was bragging about how cool it is. BIG douche chills!

THE D

Forum Clout
I was listening to a later episode of da show a few months ago and Lazlow was on. He started playing GTA on his phone (this was right after they released one of them on mobile) then was bragging about how cool it is. BIG douche chills!

It was very cool at the time to be able to play it on your phone...

G

This guy right here was born with birth defects, needed HGH to be a real person and was circumcized as an adult since his foreskin was all fucked up, and he would have to empty his piss balloon every time he went to the bathroom.

Guitar Hero, tho.
Sam Roberts, Female to Male tranny confirmed, thanks Doovid.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Jeff Berlin was in GTA early 2000s, which was why O&A used him way later in the 2010s. He does voice work all over the country…
He also voiced tons of Prepburger bits. So every Jocktober you would hear him doing the intros for stuff like War of the Roses or The Morning Sleaze or whatever hacky bit was being shopped around to every single radio station.