• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Stupid Danny: Let's hear the dirt on Lazlow

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
He also voiced tons of Prepburger bits. So every Jocktober you would hear him doing the intros for stuff like War of the Roses or The Morning Sleaze or whatever hacky bit was being shopped around to every single radio station.

And they never mentioned that they were using the same voice guy even though you can tell they all noticed it because they went silent. Lol

Forum Clout
And they never mentioned that they were using the same voice guy even though you can tell they all noticed it because they went silent. Lol
A gig's a gig. Can't blame a good VA for doing it even if the bits are terrible. The "In a world....." guy did tons of jobs for terrible products.

THE D

Forum Clout
Other way around. We got him from Rockstar, who got him from A&E. He's a freelancer. Wha happen? I thought the DMAN was the most know it all fucker here?

A&E didn't feature Jeff Berlin until 2009, which wasn't until after he was in GTA games as the radio imaging voice. What you meant was O&A got Jeff Berlin from Rockstar, specifically because he was the GTA voice guy. He just happened to be doing A&E around that time.

So who was the original voice guy for the GTA games, smarty pants? They did not use him anymore starting with San Andreas, which came out in 2004. The DMAN thought that was a downright stupid decision. Those commercials were great and him ending them was climatic. Unless it was Don LaFontaine who died, but that wasn't until 2008. They did not use him again for the 10th anniversary release which makes The DMAN think that the guy died.

All these trailers until San Andreas.

lowend73

Forum Clout
He’s always in here bitching and explaining himself to strangers like a needy faggot. It’s so gay. And then he simultaneously tries to talk down to the hard-working non-jews around here, who all view him as a bullshit side-character from a show we used to listen to 10 years ago. He engages with us like we view him as a real person LMAO.

#USAinDISTRESS
I mean, you are pretty fired up replying to someone who is a "side character". Its not that serious to get so angry about

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
I'd love to see you pussy out.
Tell you what, Kikester. The next time in you're in the NE, let me know. I'll get the legal paperwork and licensing done and I'll do three rounds with you in a boxing ring I'll rent out, just to see how tough the legendary pussy boy 5'1 fagster really is.

Don't back pedal now with how superior and more masculine you are than the average OnA Foremster is. Just sign the waver that when I put you into a vegetative state, anyone that gives a fawk about your estate cannot sue me for my several figure networth.

Forum Clout
Rockstar GTA V source code leak has led to some interesting discoveries;

1. 8 single player DLCs were planned for GTA V at one point or another, including a Liberty City expansion and an alien invasion expansion as well as something related to Manhunt.
2. What was that about Rockstar employees not talking like frat boys, Danny?

GCMlXhbWUAAcK9Y.jpg

GCMlXhUXIAAcF1L.jpg

https://twitter.com/a1yNe_/status/1739217681851482298

https://twitter.com/TaskLacka/status/1739274970931364158

Forum Clout
I'm sorry, is this proof of something? Go get a job at Rockstar NYC, call a co-worker a faggot, or use the word faggot in a common space and see how well that works out for you.
This code is most likely from a decade ago and I've been making the point it's not the same company anymore. I thought they didn't talk like this Danny? I was told they were wearing pronoun badges in 2013?

You're conflating humor while coding a game with going up to an employee and yelling faggot at them out of malice, and that's never what I've said. I don't even know why you do this, you aren't gay or black or trans. What do you get out of doing the Bill Maher snark? It's Rockstar Games, dude. We all played these games. They wouldn't be able to do a fair amount of the humor they did in older games. Knife After Dark being "Rated R for Retarded" was a throwaway joke in Vice City and now it's seen as the same as the Kramer Laugh Factory rant by some people in terms of offensiveness.

You even mentioned prior how abusive the Housers could be when things went wrong, is it that hard to believe they talked crudely? It's known they're pretty much assholes by and large to both employees and to people they hire for VA work both through anecdotes and actual journalism about the practices at the company in terms of crunch. I'm not some blind Rockstar fanatic who idolizes them, I've read stories about their faggy behavior for over a decade now. Doesn't take much to go out on a limb and think the HR department shit about pronouns was just what was required and they didn't actually like it at the time.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You keep wanting to argue that Rockstar employees in NYC were running around yelling faggot at people and publically making fun of trans people. You want to argue Rockstar NYC was a frat house which I assume to mean keg parties and fucking all day long.

Doesn't seem like I'm going to change your mind so enjoy your fantasy, or mental illness of not being able to separate the company's product from the company. You really are an obtuse fuck.

THE D

Forum Clout
mental illness of not being able to separate the company's product from the company.

This is probably one of the dumbest things anyone in the world has ever typed out thinking they were being smug and intelligent.

A company IS its product, dumbass. You don't get to craft and release a product and then distance yourself from it while still promoting it and making money from it. The definition of the word "product" defeats your entire statement.

And thanks for skipping over every post where The DMAN proved you wrong by the way.

Forum Clout
You keep wanting to argue that Rockstar employees in NYC were running around yelling faggot at people and publically making fun of trans people. You want to argue Rockstar NYC was a frat house which I assume to mean keg parties and fucking all day long.
I specifically said I didn't think they were going around yelling at minorities and calling trannies freaks. I've never thought that, and I've never said that. I said they used to make crude jokes while doing boring dev work (which you can see in the leaked code) and put crude jokes about groups in their games because literally everybody did this prior to the mid-2010s and it was commonplace. It's what most humor was like besides like Brian Regan, and even he would go on O&A. The fucking show you were on was entirely crude humor for like 3 hours a day for 10 years. Now, they'd never make jokes like that. You were the one saying people on here are out of touch triggered MAGA voters because we realize how culture has shifted since 2013.

Doesn't seem like I'm going to change your mind so enjoy your fantasy, or mental illness of not being able to separate the company's product from the company. You really are an obtuse fuck.
I love separating somebody's work from the person who made it and influenced the attitude and mindset of the specific media. "Separate the art from the artist" is for cowards. A person is what makes the art. Again, what's your point? We should all be happy Rockstar doesn't make jokes like that anymore? Seriously, what's your point? Do you really think I think Rockstar Games was the video game division of Stormfront or something? Liberal-minded people used to make tranny and fag jokes while not hating those people, and now they don't, and they pulled up the ladder on other liberal-minded people who want to continue to do that solely because of outside corporate and social media pressure. It's not hard to get.

Making crude jokes about anything and anyone when done well is fun. We all did this until we were forced not to. It's the most inorganic trend on Earth. Nobody who was around for before the 2010s and remembers it naturally stopped making these jokes. It was always they were told not to. You're running defense for one of the worst parts of modern culture.

Last edited: