• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Stupid Danny: Let's hear the dirt on Lazlow

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Was that the same company that made the UPS parody in GTA V "Post-op"

Yes. See, the company make a product. The company isn't actually the product. Just like a movie studio isn't a movie and the characters in the movie aren't actually real people. I'm uncertain why you can't separate the company from the product. You can be a progressive work environment and make a satirical product. Dan Houser isn't actually fucking hookers in his car and then killing her for the money back. Your entire rant is psychotic being that all I said was they asked me about pronouns when I was hired. Rockstar, like every other company, has an HR department. There is NO fucking around. Take-Two offices are a staircase away.

You do this shit where you say "YOU'RE THE ONE THAT'S CHANGED, MAN" nigga, we can go listen to old O&A. You were all making very cheap tranny and fag jokes. Don't act like you're winning some ACLU award anytime soon

I don't even understand this part at all. Who said any of this at all? I said Rockstar asked for pronouns and you proceeded to lose your fucking mind. When did I say O&A didn't make tranny jokes? Stop posting on Ambien, homeboy. Again, you're missing the point. When I say "you" changed, what I mean is that your thought processes did.

You weren't asking about trannies in GTA3, you didn't care about the racial makeup of Liberty City in GTA4, nobody gave a fuck about wokeness in GTA5, but suddenly, SUDDENLY, you're afraid of liberals ruining your murder simulator and seem to be very concerned over the transsexual content of GTA6. Never heard a peep about it in 5. Yeah, that's Rockstar Games changing and not your brain rotting away with xenophobic fear. Normal people don't get hung up on this stuff. Understand that you live inside an insanity bubble where all you need is a little confirmation bias to think you're smarter than everyone else.

Is there anything interesting regarding them?

Rockstar Games does not employ magical superheroes with whimsical stories to tell. It's a fucking game dev office. People work there. What the fuck do you think happens there?

Danny, either you're lying or Rockstar is lying. They just had some stupid puff piece from Jason Schreier (A Jew I actually hate, unlike you) where he talked about how Rockstar cleaned up their act and isn't going to "punch down" with their humor anymore. They aren't a frat house, but they have articles like that coming out. Which one is correct?

It's literally called "Rockstar Games Cleaned Up Its Frat-Boy Culture — and Grand Theft Auto, Too". Drock, comment?

If you're trying to tell me Rockstar Games was full of drunk college aged kids fucking on desks and doing lines in the bathroom, you're insane. Nothing about any single day that I worked there resembled a frat house in any way shape or form. The problem here seems to be your reading comprehension. They seem to be talking about in-game content and not that the Rockstar offices themselves are frat houses.

Last edited:

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Suddenly we like HR departments now?

Asshole. I'm not providing you a fucking opinion piece. I'm TELLING you what HAPPENED.

You're saying Rockstar Games, was more ahead of the curve on that, really? The people that named the autoshop "Transfender" in San Andreas?

Yes. I don't know what Jiffy Lube, or Adult Book Store you work at, but at a multi-billion dollar game studio, they have HR, and you can't just call a co-worker a fag like a joke. You'll be instantly fired. Just like any other big boy job you can have.

We're not doing this Danny Ross, liberal icon shit.

We never were. You're literally having an argument with yourself over some facts I provided. It's actually insane.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I notice you ignored that I rightfully pointed out you all would make cheap faggot and tranny jokes on FM radio back when it wasn't a risk.

What are you talking about? Yes of course we did. How is this relevant at all? What's your point? What the actual fuck are you talking about? What does Rockstar Games have to do with O&A making fag jokes in 2006? I'm trying to understand this but everything you're saying is so wildly batshit crazy.

you going into a George Carlin rant about how I'm some MAGAtard

Again, huh? You're literally inventing an argument to have with yourself.

were close friends with a racist NRA member who wants to fuck 13 year olds.

Geez! Good thing I didn't co-host a show with that guy for 20 years!

Again, you ignored the article I linked in my previous post where they call Rockstar a frat house. Is the article wrong? Is it exaggerating?

I answered you. I'll paste it again here since you couldn't be bothered the first time.

If you're trying to tell me Rockstar Games was full of drunk college aged kids fucking on desks and doing lines in the bathroom, you're insane. Nothing about any single day that I worked there resembled a frat house in any way shape or form. The problem here seems to be your reading comprehension. They seem to be talking about in-game content and not that the Rockstar offices themselves are frat houses.

Now please stop, your insanity is exhausting.

G

Yes. See, the company make a product. The company isn't actually the product. Just like a movie studio isn't a movie and the characters in the movie aren't actually real people. I'm uncertain why you can't separate the company from the product. You can be a progressive work environment and make a satirical product. Dan Houser isn't actually fucking hookers in his car and then killing her for the money back. Your entire rant is psychotic being that all I said was they asked me about pronouns when I was hired. Rockstar, like every other company, has an HR department. There is NO fucking around. Take-Two offices are a staircase away.

I don't even understand this part at all. Who said any of this at all? I said Rockstar asked for pronouns and you proceeded to lose your fucking mind. When did I say O&A didn't make tranny jokes? Stop posting on Ambien, homeboy. Again, you're missing the point. When I say "you" changed, what I mean is that your thought processes did.

You weren't asking about trannies in GTA3, you didn't care about the racial makeup of Liberty City in GTA4, nobody gave a fuck about wokeness in GTA5, but suddenly, SUDDENLY, you're afraid of liberals ruining your murder simulator and seem to be very concerned over the transsexual content of GTA6. Never heard a peep about it in 5. Yeah, that's Rockstar Games changing and not your brain rotting away with xenophobic fear. Normal people don't get hung up on this stuff. Understand that you live inside an insanity bubble where all you need is a little confirmation bias to think you're smarter than everyone else.

Rockstar Games does not employ magical superheroes with whimsical stories to tell. It's a fucking game dev office. People work there. What the fuck do you think happens there?

Idk what it is about your syntax or whatever but I can tell you’re an insecure and manipulative jew. There has definitely been a major uptick in the Marxist bullshit being injected into all forms of media, and only a trickster jew would have the audacity to deny it. We’re not stupid or blind, manlet.

G

He ignored that all of my friends who were quite literally leftist faggots did not do preferred pronouns or any of this super weepy politically correct shit just 8 years ago. None of them talked about "trans kids". He really has no idea how one of the first communities to be hit by this shit was the gay community, ironically enough. Really, we're gonna act like gay men didn't make very catty bawdy jokes? Joan Rivers was basically an honorary faggot, do we want to talk about her humor?
He’s always in here bitching and explaining himself to strangers like a needy faggot. It’s so gay. And then he simultaneously tries to talk down to the hard-working non-jews around here, who all view him as a bullshit side-character from a show we used to listen to 10 years ago. He engages with us like we view him as a real person LMAO.

#USAinDISTRESS

BenDovid

Forum Clout
because you're saying how I'm the one who changed

Bro stop taking this personally. "you" isn't YOU THE PERSON. Collectively, people have changed and suddenly ponder the politics of their video games. I also never said I changed in any way. I'm talking about fucking video games you giant fucking retard. If you didn't think about the politics of GTA5 but you're thinking about it in GTA6, YOU HAVE CHANGED.

He was making very good money.

Yeah I like making money too, everyone does. Let me know when you go to work for free, OK?

but you're acting like

No, I'm not. You're telling me I am.
He ignored that all of my friends who were quite literally leftist faggots

Why do I give a shit? Who cares. I told you Rockstar asked about pronouns. Did I have any opinion on it? Or did I just tell you that's what they were doing back in 2012. You're really going so far out of your way to invent something here. Why?
. Really, we're gonna act like gay men didn't make very catty bawdy jokes? Joan Rivers was basically an honorary faggot, do we want to talk about her humor?

.....what? This is why I can't take you seriously. You don't want to actually have a conversation. You want to veer wildly off the road on these batshit tangents. What are you trying to say my dude... good lord.

dk what it is about your syntax

It's called intelligence, and the ability to communicate thoughts clearly and accurately.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
He’s always in here bitching and explaining himself to STRANGERS like a faggot.

Meanwhile threads here be like:

Who would you fuck? Opie Anthony or Jim?

How Tall Is Joe Rogan and How Tall Are Your Favorite Men?

If The O&A Show was Sex In The City, Who Would Everyone Be?

Then you go to Off-Topic and people be like:

I'm A Loser Alcoholic Inbetween Jobs, AMA!

What's Your Favorite Degrassi Episode?

lmao, get fucked.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I've changed

Do you understand it was a collective "you" and not that I think you, personally, as an individual, has changed? I can't believe I'm still needing to assist you in understanding this. It's one thing to not get it once or twice, but this is like three times you're taking this personally as if I was speaking to you, and ONLY you.

What the fuck was your point

When Opie does a show with Anthony for 20 years, you say that's a solid business move. I was friends with him for less than half that time and somehow I'm guilty by association, but you give him a pass. Are you really this stupid? Like I'm really hoping you're just a troll and not a real person. I feel stupider for have entertained this for as long as I have. So long, friend.

Forum Clout
Bro stop taking this personally. "you" isn't YOU THE PERSON. Collectively, people have changed and suddenly ponder the politics of their video games. I also never said I changed in any way. I'm talking about fucking video games you giant fucking retard. If you didn't think about the politics of GTA5 but you're thinking about it in GTA6, YOU HAVE CHANGED.

Yeah I like making money too, everyone does. Let me know when you go to work for free, OK?

No, I'm not. You're telling me I am.

Why do I give a shit? Who cares. I told you Rockstar asked about pronouns. Did I have any opinion on it? Or did I just tell you that's what they were doing back in 2012. You're really going so far out of your way to invent something here. Why?

.....what? This is why I can't take you seriously. You don't want to actually have a conversation. You want to veer wildly off the road on these batshit tangents. What are you trying to say my dude... good lord.

It's called intelligence, and the ability to communicate thoughts clearly and accurately.
If you had any intelligent, you'd stop debating this idiot.

Forum Clout
For fuck sake Danny, stop acting like you’re oh so above everything… you’re still hanging around here for attention from a long dead radio show. We’re going on a decade. Quit acting so smug and loosen up a bit. I don’t doubt that Rockstar have been a corporate minded company for quite a while now, conversely, it’s not unreasonable to be concerned when many of the lead talent leave the company abruptly. I play GTA online still and each DLC gets browner and more zoomer oriented (thems the breaks if they want to stay relevant, I know). The female main character doesn’t bother me, but that’s about as far as I want to see it go, if she’s trans that’ll be a bridge too far. Especially from a company who has made fun of stuff like that to do a relatively quick 180 and be all about the gender and orientation diversity. Also, remember that you are a jew and it will be your instinct to deny and subvert what I just said, at least try to resist the urge, that’s all I’m saying.

Forum Clout
If you had any intelligent, you'd stop debating this idiot.
The guy that watched a YouTube video to understand the tranny experience like it was BBC's Planet Earth or some shit doesn't get to call me an idiot. I deleted my posts because it's not worth arguing with a brick (or in this case, wailing) wall who shifts the goalposts. Danny says if I think about how overtly politically tinged the new GTA will be in an era when everything has to make a political statement, I'm the one who changed. No, stupid, I'm just aware of how hyper-partisan everything is now, and I've noticed all the old Rockstar staff leaving and being replaced with ultra progressive he/him types. They've gone back to old GTA games and removed confederate flags and tranny jokes in newer releases. It doesn't take a genius to go to the logical conclusion that the new game will be lame and milquetoast. I didn't even say it's going to be "woke" or whatever, I think you're going to see just a general toning down of humor, and more of a lack of humor than them doing what Colbert does nightly, if anything.

He went on a little rant saying how "You" which somehow meant everybody and not me specifically didn't think about blacks or trannies in GTA games in the 2000s. No, I did, but I didn't care. People also used PDAs and Myspace back in 2004. Times change. People act differently now than 20 years ago. He's acting like the liberals of 2005 are the same as the ones of 2023. Nobody is, not just liberals. Republicans are more insane now too, and even dumber than they were back then. Even saying that, for all of Bush's faults, I didn't see him sperging about San Andreas, unlike a fair amount of Democrats. Again, Danny never explained how Rockstar was specifically "progressive" outside of "they made tranny and fag jokes but didn't hate or want to murder trannies or fags" which was most people before the 2010s.

You can be economically progressive while not being politically correct or a stick in the mud, but almost nobody is now that leans that way. There's nothing inherent even in something like Marxism that says you can't make tranny or black jokes, please show me where it says that. People choose to do that for their own psychological reasons. Danny did a big thing about how we're xenophobic conservatives terrified of liberals ruining GTA games. No? I just miss when people weren't insane.

You can track people's descent into hyper-partisanship by just looking at their Twitter accounts if they had one in 2010 or whenever. Went from relatively normal and generally non-PC humor to rigid political neurosis. Many cases of this, but yeah, I'm retarded for thinking the biggest game franchise in history will be affected by it. I even said I hate political satire! It's stupid and usually dates your material massively! The best GTA humor isn't that! Unless you're somebody like Chris Morris, you're probably not as clever as you think you are with satire.

Last edited:

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
can we stop pretending like gta was ever funny? the satire was always obvious and forced. the ony time it worked was in gta iv, and that's because you were playing as an immigrant who felt alienated by america's obnoxiously self-indulgent, hedonistic pop culture. I hate gta's satire, but I also feel like you were supposed to in that game. then gta v comes out, and it felt like a complete parody of itself. what a mess that game was

gta vi will almost certainly be toothless and safe-edgy (white people and right-leaning targets only), which will no doubt have me yearning for the loud, in-your-face satire of the previous games. everything just sucks now

Forum Clout
can we stop pretending like gta was ever funny? the satire was always obvious and forced. the ony time it worked was in gta iv, and that's because you were playing as an immigrant who felt alienated by america's obnoxiously self-indulgent, hedonistic pop culture. I hate gta's satire, but I feel like you were supposed to in that game. then gta v comes out, and it felt like a complete parody of itself. what a mess that game was

gta vi will almost certainly be toothless and safe-edgy (white people and right-leaning targets only), which will no doubt have me yearning for the loud, in-your-face satire of the previous games. everything just sucks now
Like I said, VCPR and Chatterbox FM are still funny 20 years later. Fernando's DJ'ing on Emotion in Vice City is still very funny. Most of the humor in GTA 4 and onwards stinks. I can't think of anything in GTA V that made me laugh. The best station in that game is the one Pam Grier hosts.

GTA V had that very gay "satire" of people against illegal immigration with the border patrol where one of them does a Nazi salute. I get it. Good one. And then what happened, who became president 3 years later?

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
Like I said, VCPR and Chatterbox FM are still funny 20 years later. Fernando's DJ'ing on Emotion in Vice City is still very funny. Most of the humor in GTA 4 and onwards stinks. I can't think of anything in GTA V that made me laugh. The best station in that game is the one Pam Grier hosts.

GTA V had that very gay "satire" of people against illegal immigration with the border patrol where one of them does a Nazi salute. I get it. Good one. And then what happened, who became president 3 years later?
I rarely listen to the chat shows in gta cos I usually only drive to get from one place to another, and I would rather be listening to the great soundtrack instead. but the bits that I have heard never worked for me. it's never clever or silly enough; it's always very telegraphed. they feel like they're written by someone who thinks they're a lot funnier than they actually are

I do enjoy almost all of the radio hosts, but that's more just me liking those people and their performances rather than the script they're handed

Forum Clout
I rarely listen to the chat shows in gta cos I usually only drive to get from one place to another, and I would rather be listening to the great soundtrack instead. but the bits that I have heard never worked for me. it's never clever or silly enough; it's always very telegraphed. they feel like they're written by someone who thinks they're a lot funnier than they actually are

I do enjoy almost all of the radio hosts, but that's more so me liking those people and their performances rather than the script they're handed
For me personally, Fernando Martinez yelling on Chatterbox to come to his dating service because IZ A MIRACLE and then it hard cutting to a commercial killed me when I first heard it. The old talk stations are better than the ones in GTA 4 and onwards.

As for the music stations, it's insane how good the music taste was for those games. They got people like George Clinton, Luther Campbell, Iggy Pop, Axl Rose, Roy Ayers, and Karl Lagerfeld to do the hosting. You can call those games lowbrow in terms of the humor, but the music taste was from somebody that had to have very good cultural knowledge. It wasn't just top 50 crap.