• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Stupid Danny: Let's hear the dirt on Lazlow

Forum Clout
Vice City had the best soundtrack.

For me, it's the disco station. It has a few mainstream songs like Disco Inferno, but it's basically perfect. Best songs on it for me are the Rose Royce song and I Need You by Sylvester. Paradise FM from VCS is a very close second, great station based on Larry Levan's DJ sets. VCS honestly has an amazing radio station lineup, very underrated.

Forum Clout
You weren't asking about trannies in GTA3, you didn't care about the racial makeup of Liberty City in GTA4, nobody gave a fuck about wokeness in GTA5, but suddenly, SUDDENLY, you're afraid of liberals ruining your murder simulator and seem to be very concerned over the transsexual content of GTA6. Never heard a peep about it in 5. Yeah, that's Rockstar Games changing and not your brain rotting away with xenophobic fear. Normal people don't get hung up on this stuff. Understand that you live inside an insanity bubble where all you need is a little confirmation bias to think you're smarter than everyone else.
You're a fucking retard. Rockstar has been VERY public in the past few years about "cleaning up" it's image. They went back and removed tranny NPCs from outside gay bars and tranny action figures from the walls of Lester's house for fuck sake. If they're making alterations like that this late into the life of a nearly decade old game then there's more than a little reason to be worried about the politics going on inside Rockstar. They even removed confederate flags from vice city and GTA5. If you saw the GTA6 leaks, you'd know the "humor" was just mocking redneck republicans and pretty much nothing else. It was all very one-sided.

But this dumb kike has his hands over his ears saying "I don't know what you're talking about! Nothing's changed but you, maaaan!"
What else should we expect from the same kike loser who when asked about one of Anthony's girls said "You can't own women."

I'd love to spit in your face but I'm worried that hasidic beak would deflect it. God, you're retarded.

Forum Clout
Over backlash. Rockstar North didn't wake up one day and say "Gee, you know, maybe this is insensitive..."
What backlash? No one was taking to the streets in the 2020's over content from a game released in 2014. No one was beating down their doors saying Phil Cassidy needed to have the confederate flag removed from his shirt now.
They gleefully did those things with little to no outside influence, but we're the ones who changed? Fuck yourself.
I'd love to see you pussy out.
Does the hovel you inhabit have a shortage of mirrors? You're about as intimidating as Rick Moranis you little heeb, but at least he has hair.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
What backlash?

I don't know if you've noticed this about me but I'm usually able to back up just about everything I say.

You're about as intimidating as Rick Moranis

Until you're right there and you go "Yo!! Danny! What's up dude, can I get a quick pic??"

Forum Clout
I don't know if you've noticed this about me but I'm usually able to back up just about everything I say.
A couple of unhappy cock-choppers? That's your big "backlash"? The only thing I've noticed about you is that you're completely fucking retarded and you prove it with every keystroke.
Old Rockstar was regularly hit with boycotts and protests that were actually noticeable over it's violent and sexual content and they weathered the storm. There was no major tranny backlash and they felt the need to do what they did regardless and it brought them more bad press than good.
Both my points still stand, that you're retarded and that Rockstar's political compass has shifted overwhelmingly to the left.
Until you're right there and you go "Yo!! Danny! What's up dude, can I get a quick pic??"
How deluded can one kike be? Name a time and a place, Danny. Another thing I've noticed about you is that you pussy out every time without fail.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
This entire argument Danny is having with that guy, beyond seemingly being about invented points no ones making, is…what? Ok. GTA has cut back on tranny jokes. And? What am I supposed to be getting from this. Either GTA became a fag game, which I don’t fucking care because its a dumb video game, or it’s some sign of duh JOOS infiltrating LE MEDIA. But wait, aren’t we NOT supposed to be consooomers? So why do we give a fuck if trannies are in movies or video games or anything else?

Forum Clout
I already did. I'm not going to sit here wrangling cats.
You posted one article-that didn't support what you were saying-and were immediately put back in your place.
Lucky for you I have enough patience to wrangle tards.
Where were you to spit in my face from 2004 to, I guess now? So many Carlesi's up in here.
Funny you'd bring Carlesi up. You had plenty of balls when it came to threatening to hit interns like Blind Stevie and Adam, but when Carlesi got in your face all you could do was sink into your seat and mutter "I'll sue you!" Like the scared kike you are.
You pussy out every time without fail.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Over backlash. Rockstar North didn't wake up one day and say "Gee, you know, maybe this is insensitive..."
And as we all know, companies have genuine morals. They are not strictly after profit. People may not buy the remastered GTA’s because they have trannies and confederate flags in them, so they remove them to avoid that? Nah, obviously this corporation is just extremely progressive like every other corporation.

Again, what the fuck is even the argument people are making. It’s a gay fucking video game. What people don’t realize is that more important than gays or blacks it’s the writing quality that fucking stinks, and the former barely affects that (only in removing offensive shit). And why does writing quality stink in EVERYTHING? Because it’s all churned out as a product to make money and not a genuine effort anyone gives a shit about. But everyones too distracted by F/N ala Cumia to notice the real issues. If we had the exact same media as we have today, and they said faggot or nigger in it, and you liked it? You don’t care about actual comedy, you’re a literal baby brainlet faggot who laughs when the naughty words are said.

Forum Clout
"If you punch me at work, as my boss, I will own the rest of your days." -Danny Ross
I want to laugh but this is the same retard who's deluded enough to think anyone wants a picture with him.
Go listen back to that clip, Danny. Your threat of suing Carlesi was followed by laughter and mockery.

Still waiting for you to address the threats you made against Blind Stevie and Adam. You were their boss, weren't you?
And just a reminder that you got absolutely punked by Blind Stevie. "I'm right here, Danny." Remember? Even he knew he could take you.