• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Forum Clout
I remember he complained the foo fighters didn’t play MORE new songs from their current album at the time that even die hard fans didn’t care about. He can’t even properly attended a concert without fucking it up.
I think that's just the contrarian in Pat. He thinks having the opposing view in things makes him interesting but it usually just makes him an ass.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I guess when this one fails Leslie is the next one to be sued
IMG_4370.jpeg

Forum Clout
I guess when this one fails Leslie is the next one to be sued
View attachment 215404

Oh God, not the "what happens nexxxxt" villain again. He is seething so hard over not being able to intimidate her into shutting up. Defamation and libel lawsuits are extremely hard to win and VERY expensive, so it will be interesting to see if whomever is funding his frivolous lawsuits is willing to fund another one. He's probably still counting on becoming a millionaire from suing Milwaukee. If he really does go through with it, the discovery phase will be epic.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Its because its all grey and he cant LARP as a youthful millennial

Exactly. Patrick is - at best - at the oldest cut off to be an Xennial. He wants so badly to be 15 years younger though. Remember, this is a guy who 100% thought he could have a throuple situation with Anica, who is not only younger than him but his idea of a “cool millennial”

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
The funny part of this for me, aside from the fact that practically everyone who runs shirtless is either a massive douche bag or Matthew McConaughey, is the wired earbuds. He has an autistic dislike of Bluetooth earbuds so he's running (maybe not) around with those stupid wires dangling around, just waiting to get wrapped up in his hands/arms as he's pumping them. I wonder how many times he's accidentally yanked them out of his ears while blasting his gay Get Angry Stay Angry butt rock playlist.

His wired earbuds thing serves two purposes:

1) special boy Pat is an audiophile who read somewhere that his $4 basic earbuds are better than Bluetooth buds (circa 2009).

If everyone else is using AirPods because they really are fantastic, he has to go against the grain to show that he’s special and smarter

2) he can’t afford anything else

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Exactly. Patrick is - at best - at the oldest cut off to be an Xennial. He wants so badly to be 15 years younger though. Remember, this is a guy who 100% thought he could have a throuple situation with Anica, who is not only younger than him but his idea of a “cool millennial”
Don’t forget he also thought he was the perfect choice to write for teen Vogue

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
His wired earbuds thing serves two purposes:

1) special boy Pat is an audiophile who read somewhere that his $4 basic earbuds are better than Bluetooth buds (circa 2009).

If everyone else is using AirPods because they really are fantastic, he has to go against the grain to show that he’s special and smarter

2) he can’t afford anything else
I use wired earbuds because I prefer it.

Pat the Simp

If I ever do any see of them...
Forum Clout
Anyone have a Pacer account? I think the "Exhibit A" PDF on this site is the one they're trying to seal.
It's already restricted on PACER. It's the redacted police reports though. PACER accounts are free as long as you don't accumulate less than $30 a quarter.

Exhibit A This document and/or certain attachments are restricted to case participants and attorneys of record should use their efiling login and password to view this document

Lard Glug

Lard Glug contains neither lard nor glug.
Forum Clout
Xennial? Thouple?
Fuck you.