• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
It would be great if he ditched her for effectively being too good at her job, but she probably wanted no part of the suit because she's not a complete idiot.
I don’t think Pat and the strip mall lawyer exchanged 10 words before the hearing. It was all Lynne talking to those lawyers and telling Niki to tell Pat what had to happen, imo. Pat has a full-time and a special-circumstances carer.

Forum Clout
After she reigned him in, there was no way she'd get hired again for the MPD Lolsuit. Wonder if that was her choice or his
I think this latest one is in federal court and I believe you need additional training to try a case there. I had a friend whose company got sued in federal court and I remember him bitching about how expensive it was to hire a lawyer that could handle federal cases instead of using his regular lawyer.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
I think this latest one is in federal court and I believe you need additional training to try a case there. I had a friend whose company got sued in federal court and I remember him bitching about how expensive it was to hire a lawyer that could handle federal cases instead of using his regular lawyer.
Oh right. Guess which courts REAALLLY don't have a tolerance for horseshit from schizos

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Anyone have a Pacer account? I think the "Exhibit A" PDF on this site is the one they're trying to seal.

Exhibit A1: My faucet penis exposed in front of MPD officers

Exhibit A2: Me swinging at a cop and physically resisting them while shrieking like a girl

Exhibit A3: Boomia saying he laughs at my swaTTings (meaning he’s doing it) and calling me a fat homosexual

“Our case rests. Five Million Dollars please, Judge. Tut tut.”

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Pat’s going to get a Jury Tampering charge during the trial when he brings his father in and tells the jurors and judge to line up for country-style blowjobs

You heard it here first.
tommyt3.png

Last edited:

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
I've been watching a lot of police interaction videos lately and tons of people get settlements for much less intruding botched searches and seizures. I now think they'll probably get an offer from the city. The law firm is keeping most of that but Pat will get his victory lap.

Interesting how the swatter, again, didn't do shit while they were abroad. How lucky.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I've been watching a lot of police interaction videos lately and tons of people get settlements for much less intruding botched searches and seizures. I now think they'll probably get an offer from the city. The law firm is keeping most of that but Pat will get his victory lap.

Interesting how the swatter, again, didn't do shit while they were abroad. How lucky.
I can still hope for his twitter post history to absolve the police of any wrong doing.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
I now think they'll probably get an offer from the city. The law firm is keeping most of that but Pat will get his victory lap.
Why do you think that? The city hasn’t relented at all and you know Pat’s gonna butcher his response or do something proudly dumb like miss the deadline or ghost his lawyers

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Why do you think that? The city hasn’t relented at all and you know Pat’s gonna butcher his response or do something proudly dumb like miss the deadline or ghost his lawyers
I saw so many retards getting $10k, $20k "go away" fees for almost nothing that it doesn't seem that crazy that they'd waste tax payer money on quieting the squeal. IDK maybe they don't but it's not a crazy scenario.

Forum Clout
I saw so many retards getting $10k, $20k "go away" fees for almost nothing that it doesn't seem that crazy that they'd waste tax payer money on quieting the squeal. IDK maybe they don't but it's not a crazy scenario.
I couldn't disagree more. There is zero chance they are backing down on this one. He named 12 officers in the lawsuit who did absolutely nothing wrong. He made it personal, and I guarantee both the city and the PD want to make a statement here.

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
I couldn't disagree more. There is zero chance they are backing down on this one. He named 12 officers in the lawsuit who did absolutely nothing wrong. He made it personal, and I guarantee both the city and the PD want to make a statement here.
Not only that but they defined three separate clear reasons in their motion to dismiss why Titty Two Chins doesn't have an extremely fat leg to stand on. He's not getting a single cent.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

Noooo Child, You did noT read what the cities reply acTually said.

Their response shredded his points one by one. Basically they pointed out that no Search or Seizure even occurred, so it's not a 4th amendment issue. Retard Fatty's lawyers tried to claim that their porch and front walkway was the curtilage of their property (it isn't), and their claims included no specific incident describing them actually searching the property or seizing anything or anyone. They didn't even hook patrick up when he was screaming and flailing like a sped. And he no doubt exhibited even more retarded behavior the time they did cuff him and paraded the faucet around, so they can justify that.

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
It's possible that they just offer a low amount on an economic basis to avoid the the cost of defending it to trial. Even if they do, it still has to be approved (presumably by both the Milwauke Common Council's Judiciary and Legislation and the Milwaukee Common Council like in this case). Fingers crossed he wins but then it gets rejected at the last minute by the Council as that is the funniest scenario, not sure how to manifest this however via my crotched voodoo dolls?

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
It's possible that they just offer a low amount on an economic basis to avoid the the cost of defending it to trial. Even if they do, it still has to be approved (presumably by both the Milwauke Common Council's Judiciary and Legislation and the Milwaukee Common Council like in this case). Fingers crossed he wins but then it gets rejected at the last minute by the Council as that is the funniest scenario, not sure how to manifest this however via my crotched voodoo dolls?
Do you really think Rick is going to take the such a Trivial amount? Does that even count as a W when he’s 88k (if you include the 5k to Goldberg for a free SM account) in the hole? Not only does he want a large payout, he wants to have his day in court and re-litigate the original lolsuit.