• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
Pat's joke is that the person buried and locked away his money with them so no one else could get the cash.

I'm pretty sure the original grave is either of someone suspected to be a vampire so they've been caged so they can't escape the grave or it's one of those child graves in like Pakistan/India that's locked away so shitskins can't exhume and rape the body (this is a real problem).

I thought he meant he got a fat inheritance and doesn't want to chance the mother in-law coming back from the dead to take it back.

Either way its not funny and stupid just like Moobs Slug Trumplinson and he is an Idiot for posting it.

The shitskin rape is a real thing? Disgusting but doesn't surprise me. Not a shocker either that Nikkki loves to travel there and fuck their smelly people. (sorry @Quazi)

yvH9ELF.jpg

Last edited:

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
I thought he meant he got a fat inheritance and doesn't want to chance the mother in-law coming back from the dead to take it back.

Either way its not funny and stupid just like Moobs Slug Trumplinson and he is an Idiot for posting it.

The shitskin rape is a real thing? Disgusting but doesn't surprise me. Not a shocker either that Nikkki loves to travel there and fuck their smelly people. (sorry @Quazi)

yvH9ELF.jpg
He's been accused by like 20 women who have absolutely no reason to lie about it. Reminder that Patrick wanted Brent Kavanaugh's supreme court appointment to be canceled because of the accusations of a single democrat operative who waited decades to accuse him right as he was being nominated with no evidence or witnesses of the event or any evidence that he had ever even met this individual.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
He's been accused by like 20 women who have absolutely no reason to lie about it. Reminder that Patrick wanted Brent Kavanaugh's supreme court appointment to be canceled because of the accusations of a single democrat operative who waited decades to accuse him right as he was being nominated with no evidence or witnesses of the event or any evidence that he had ever even met this individual.
You're talking about Kelly Lee Williams, right?

The guy in the picture is just a random guy who hit on Niki while Pat was there.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Pat's joke is that the person buried and locked away his money with them so no one else could get the cash.

I'm pretty sure the original grave is either of someone suspected to be a vampire so they've been caged so they can't escape the grave or it's one of those child graves in like Pakistan/India that's locked away so shitskins can't exhume and rape the body (this is a real problem).

edit: parallel thinking already in responses

Forum Clout

Wrong as always, child.

Body snatching would happen alot pretty recently (1800s) to fill a need for medical research. Medical schools would hire some degenerate bums and pay them to bring them bodies. Authorities would turn a blind eye because of the purpose behind it. This was a way to protect against that. It's nothing to do with vampires or voodoo bullshit. Alot of that area believed in resurrection at the time as well, if there's any spiritual link then its that.

Brits, Scots, and Micks sure are a real goofy bunch.