• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
I use wired earbuds because I prefer it.
In some cases, I do, too. I have some nicer over-the-ear headphones (Sony, Grado, Audio Technica, if you want to consider those nice) but those are for when I'm only listening to music or playing video games. I have a couple pair of wired earbuds, too for stuff like a long flight where the Bluetooth earbuds might die and need to be re-charged. But for working out or running, there's no way I'm using wired. Too many times in the past I'd accidentally yank them out.

But Pat is just purely against Bluetooth earbuds. I don't think he owns any and he refuses to use them. It's vintage stubborn Pat. Anker makes some great, budget earbuds too (their Soundcore line). He could afford them but he's just to fat and stubborn to ever use them.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
In some cases, I do, too. I have some nicer over-the-ear headphones (Sony, Grado, Audio Technica, if you want to consider those nice) but those are for when I'm only listening to music or playing video games. I have a couple pair of wired earbuds, too for stuff like a long flight where the Bluetooth earbuds might die and need to be re-charged. But for working out or running, there's no way I'm using wired. Too many times in the past I'd accidentally yank them out.

But Pat is just purely against Bluetooth earbuds. I don't think he owns any and he refuses to use them. It's vintage stubborn Pat. Anker makes some great, budget earbuds too (their Soundcore line). He could afford them but he's just to fat and stubborn to ever use them.
Soundcore Space are incredible. At least as reliable as apple stuff and way cheaper. Better battery life.

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
This is the exact same fucking thing as @Wigger telling people he doxxed them and then, when pressed for proof, going "that's not how this works heh heh."

The similarities continue to stack up.
The people I have scorn for, prefer me over you...let that sink in

Holee shit, imagine (as an analogy) if some Kenyan fed joined somalinet and just shat on somalis 24/7 and their hobbies...and one particularly energetic somali gets in his radar, and none of his Somali kin even worry for him, that's how lowly your position is. You need self evaluation lol

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout

Holee shit, imagine if some Kenyan fed joined somalinet and just shat on somalis 24/7 and their hobbies...and one particularly energetic somali gets in his radar, and none of his kin even worry for him, that's how lowly your position is. You need self evaluation lol

Soooooo... you didn't dox me?

1000000693.png

You're on thin ice, cave-person. Tread carefully in those house slippers, Chappy.

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
I didnt, correct.

And neither did Fartemis. Or you would've posted it already, Boqtrick. Which was the point of the comment I just made.

It's really exhausting having to explain simple logic and reason to an inbred cave nigger with a pathological habit of lying and stepping on rakes.

But it's a labor of love. I love humiliating you.

Forum Clout

WWAW Skull Candy? Those are for true audiophiles

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout

Holee shit, imagine (as an analogy) if some Kenyan fed joined somalinet and just shat on somalis 24/7 and their hobbies...and one particularly energetic somali gets in his radar, and none of his Somali kin even worry for him, that's how lowly your position is. You need self evaluation lol

Lol you realize everyone who voted to send me away (those who weren't your alts) did so because they know I can take a joke? Dude, I voted for you myself.

That's the difference between being quaint and multi-faceted and being a delusional narcissist.

I'm ordering a Reeds Ferry Shed for my backyard so you can live in it while serving as my weed-picking field nigger. It'll have wi-fi, don't worry, so I can make fun on you on here when you're not pulling weeds.

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
Don't you feel like a fucking dipshit though if one of the earbuds fall out on the ground or you lose one? Or does that just not happen very often with those? I've been using the same $10 wired headphones for like 3 years just because they still work. I put the wire through my collar between my shirt and my body and never had any problems with the wires while working out or exercising.

Forum Clout
Don't you feel like a fucking dipshit though if one of the earbuds fall out on the ground or you lose one? Or does that just not happen very often with those? I've been using the same $10 wired headphones for like 3 years just because they still work. I put the wire through my collar between my shirt and my body and never had any problems with the wires while working out or exercising.
I've never had that happen in like 5 years of using the things. They come with different size tips and some have little wings and if they fit right then you won't have that problem.

Forum Clout
I'm such a hipster faggot I got the kind that wraps around the ear like those old wired ones

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

You mean what if a Kenyan did exactly what you are and joins a special interest forum just to annoy people. Man, what a pointless gay thing that would be to do

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
AirPods are almost flawless.
They're flawless for, like, the first year. After that, the good old Apple "planned obsolescence" kicks in and they start to fuck up. My last ones started getting this weird whistling noise, and for my current ones, the volume starts to decrease after 5-10 minutes. I'll probably go to the Apple store at some point, but I've been using the Ear Pods lightning connector ones for the simple fact that they're reliable and they work (unlike Pat).

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
That was Babe McCabe. I know Ms. Ways was the original forum darling esq, but I'm personally into that potato shaped mick with the wide head. I'd knock a few beers down with her and end the night with some good old fashioned unprotected Irish Catholic sex. Let's have a litter, you Innsmouth looking bitch.
View attachment 215142
After she reigned him in, there was no way she'd get hired again for the MPD Lolsuit. Wonder if that was her choice or his