• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Yes, swatting is a serious crime. But it's not the police who are guilty you fucking retard. They can't just ignore calls because you think they should. It's called "swatting" because the fake calls are for life and death situations that usually require a swat team. This faggot thinks they should just ignore those calls to his house, but rush right over every time a tow truck drives by or Dan orders a beer at hoolies. It's hard to believe he's a real person. He actually thinks he's going to get a million dollars out of this.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
That's not a nice thing to say about @captain_kamala
@captain_kamala is our Tribal Chief, y'all

046EAF4B-B2F7-40CF-A1B6-6C3377C2216E-1068x601.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
It's stunning that knowing now norm was dying of cancer, he still thinks he should have prioritized apologizing to him over spending time with his family, getting his affairs in order or making money to ensure they are taken care of. Apologizing to a guy he never even knew existed.

It's serendipitous that Patrick was noticed by OnA fans of all people, who are more familiar than most with comedy and able to easily stomp on his comedian larp. Your sense of humor pays the mortgage? No comic who only works locally pays their mortgage with stand up. Even if they are headlining (Pat wasn't) there just aren't enough clubs for you to work (locally or regionally)that regularly. Anyone who gets that big either goes to NYC/LA to make a go of it, or they keep working locally and they primarily support themselves another way.
I get that you gotta do shit for money and no one is in any art form, wether its writing, music, or comedy, simply because they just LOVE it so much. You want to make money from it too. But Pat is soulless. He has no love for comedy or writing. He isn’t bursting with naturally creative thoughts he just needs to get out. He’s not doing comedy or writing as an outlet or a side gig. He’s doing it PURELY for money and to become famous, which guarantees he will never get either.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Anyone have a Pacer account? I think the "Exhibit A" PDF on this site is the one they're trying to seal.
I think there'd be some risk there because the activity is logged and access is supposed to only be for the parties involved in the case. Since they're requesting a seal because we keep getting the documents I wouldn't be surprised if they were watching. Dan could do it though since he has nothing to lose.

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
I think there'd be some risk there because the activity is logged and access is supposed to only be for the parties involved in the case. Since they're requesting a seal because we keep getting the documents I wouldn't be surprised if they were watching. Dan could do it though since he has nothing to lose.

Could Ex A be the bodycam footage?

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
what specifically would happen? Literally what would happen. Go through the steps. You log in and your activity is stored somewhere. Then what? You accessed a public document before it was sealed?

ok now go :image_9248: