• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ONA Goes To Worldcon!

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
View attachment 214384
View attachment 214385

Can't wait to see fat ass regurgitate Wiki about Venus. Remember, Leslie got this same talk cancelled for him at Gencon after he spent two hours perusing wikipedia.

you think its a good idea to advertise where you are and to invite people to come talk with you when you are claiming to be the most swatted "man" ever, have a "stalking cult trying to kill your family for 6 years" and also you're very fat and gay?

so nice not to have to archive this faggots twitter ever day in case he tweets dumb ass shit like this.

Forum Clout
you think its a good idea to advertise where you are and to invite people to come talk with you when you are claiming to be the most swatted "man" ever, have a "stalking cult trying to kill your family for 6 years" and also you're very fat and gay?

so nice not to have to archive this faggots twitter ever day in case he tweets dumb ass shit like this.

Hopefully the Defendants in his latest frivolous, get rich quick scheme lawsuit have kept a close eye on his social media and documented it because if so, the judge has more than enough reasons to dismiss it with prejudice.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout

Did you have to do anything unique to use his tweets as exhibits/evidence besides archiving and/or printing them out?

Forum Clout

He was accusing me of being crazed and unhinged and threatening to kill Niki 2 days ago then announcing he was leaving her undefended for a week yesterday. It's as if he makes zero connection between past and current tweets.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Why is space exploration and terraforming this trendy thing for pseudo scientists like Pat and Hildy?

It’s total bullshit, we can’t survive in some places on Earth let alone millions of miles away on planets which are hostile to life.

Someone research some really salient points about it and ask them to Patrick, he will implode. He’s going to talk about “warp drives” and “bubble shields” as his level of science on this.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Oh great, he's giving his terraforming Venus talk again. Let's see what NASA has to say about Venus's atmosphere:

Sounds like a perfectly fine place to live. I love extreme heat and breathing in sulfuric acid. It's not a complete waste of time to research living there and to give a talk about it. I'm beginning to think that all of these retards who are discussing science without actually studying it beyond high school are retards.
Thats all he is going to do is reword this. I hope someone asks the right questions where pat gets flustered because he cant answer the question since the answer wasnt in the article.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
Why is space exploration and terraforming this trendy thing for pseudo scientists like Pat and Hildy?

It’s total bullshit, we can’t survive in some places on Earth let alone millions of miles away on planets which are hostile to life.
I think you answered your own question. No one in this lifetime is getting anywhere close to actually doing it, so fat know-it-alls can pontificate without get fact-checked

Forum Clout

Someone research some really salient points about it and ask them to Patrick, he will implode. He’s going to talk about “warp drives” and “bubble shields” as his level of science on this.
If you have no skills, you can pretend you're useful to society by providing your negligably small contribution to as large a problem as possible. (Even 1.7 autists have some nagging form on conscience that tells them to be a societal positive.) For the same reason these idiots wear masks, they can pretend they're part of an effort to save humanity despite in reality being only a massive drain.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
WHO THAT FUCK WOULD WANT HIS AUTOGRAPH???WHO THE FUCK BOOKS THIS BUM FOR A FUCKING AUTOGRAPH SESSION??!!
it's not just Pat. 99% of these cons' entire business model predicates on selling an opportunity to LARP to wannabes. That's also why they give out sooo many awards in a ton of categories (although Pat has gotten zero).

Pat gets to brag he's a SPEAKER to an audience of six
ezgif-2-afbf03f3c2.gif

people like Hildy or Pat write lengthy blog posts, record hours of podcasts, to an audience of nearly zero. Pontificating like they're some sort of thought leader. To them having seven fat retards sitting down listening to them for 10 minutes must be exhilarating.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Did you have to do anything unique to use his tweets as exhibits/evidence besides archiving and/or printing them out?
No because we never made it past naming a defendant in the process lmao. The ones used were attested to by my attorneys which were good enough for the quash. We also never got to the point of the contempt hearing, because Niki paid for her obese judgment debtor husband. That's why attorneys are "officers of the court" and get more leeway to lie. As we saw with ole cock nose resto.

I was prepared though, I spent over a grand using a law firm who specializing in forensic digital archiving with chain of custody and affidavit's if i Needed it. It was a subset of a couple thousand I had archived. So I had that loaded up just to get him on perjury if it ever actually went to a deposition phase. I specifically used a law firm because then I could add that to my post judgment costs and I eventually regained that cost back.

Which means that Rick actually spends over a thousand dollars to archive his own shitty tweets lol.