• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ONA Goes To Worldcon!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
dis nigga barely graduated high school, and he's going to be discussing an extremely technical scientific issue. I'm sure he's done all the math and understands the equations....

View attachment 214310
I really hope the other panelists that actually know what they’re talking about passive aggressively put Pat in his place for being an idiot.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Paul will be masking and keeping an eye on who else does
Screenshot-20240731-080122-Chrome.jpg
They are not afraid of covid they know they are hideous to behold

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Here’s pigs schedule - flying all the way to Scotland to moderate two panels, sign a couple books and have some event where he just oinks?
View attachment 214293
View attachment 214294

I want to know what this table talk event is - will piggy oink about tiny Tim? His stalkers? Not gaining a pound since high school? Possibilities are endless!
Oh great, he's giving his terraforming Venus talk again. Let's see what NASA has to say about Venus's atmosphere:

Venus’ atmosphere is one of extremes. With the hottest surface in the solar system, apart from the Sun itself, Venus is hotter even than the innermost planet, charbroiled Mercury. The atmosphere is mostly carbon dioxide – the same gas driving the greenhouse effect on Venus and Earth – with clouds composed of sulfuric acid. And at the surface, the hot, high-pressure carbon dioxide behaves in a corrosive fashion. But higher up in the atmosphere, temperatures and pressure begin to ease.

Sounds like a perfectly fine place to live. I love extreme heat and breathing in sulfuric acid. It's not a complete waste of time to research living there and to give a talk about it. I'm beginning to think that all of these retards who are discussing science without actually studying it beyond high school are retards.

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Forum Clout
The only place I could understand wanting to wear a mask would be a doctors office / hospital since that’s where sick people go. Anywhere else is just stupid.
Yep, the last place I ever wore a mask was at the cardiac ICU when my cousin's heart blew up from drinking too much and not taking his heart failure meds. No, he did not make it. I should have double-masked.

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
Here’s pigs schedule - flying all the way to Scotland to moderate two panels, sign a couple books and have some event where he just oinks?
View attachment 214293
View attachment 214294
View attachment 214295
View attachment 214296
View attachment 214297
I want to know what this table talk event is - will piggy oink about tiny Tim? His stalkers? Not gaining a pound since high school? Possibilities are endless!
Damn, look at some of the freaks on these panels.
1722453725149.png

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout
Piggy posted it on FB
View attachment 214303
Saw a familiar name in the comments
View attachment 214304
Remember how Brian lost it from us making fun of him and claimed we were all in big trouble for messing with the wrong guy? Let’s see how that’s going…

View attachment 214305
Sounds like the 60 year old bum that cries about being tired isn’t the dangerous man we should worry about when it comes to being rascals on the internet.
View attachment 214306
What a faggot! Nice tough guy threats, stupid.
I saw that and thought about posting it. In about 24 hours he went from “shaking with rage” (his words) and getting ahold of old “business contacts” that he supposedly met in his past as a network administrator. The next day, he realizes that he’s nothing more than an impotent bum, and no one’s gonna help a 60 year old man who’s being made fun of online.

Incidentally, I never reposted what sent him into such a rage. It was his mom’s Facebook picture captioned with “Fuck Niggers Smoke Weed Heil Hitler.” That’s what triggered the original “you have no idea what you’ve just done” post.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I saw that and thought about posting it. In about 24 hours he went from “shaking with rage” (his words) and getting ahold of old “business contacts” that he supposedly met in his past as a network administrator. The next day, he realizes that he’s nothing more than an impotent bum, and no one’s gonna help a 60 year old man who’s being made fun of online.

Incidentally, I never reposted what sent him into such a rage. It was his mom’s Facebook picture captioned with “Fuck Niggers Smoke Weed Heil Hitler.” That’s what triggered the original “you have no idea what you’ve just done” post.
He reached out to his old very important “contacts” (when he’s not tired or playing games) only to be ignored or told those people no longer work here. I love how so many of these types threaten serious actions because they’re so important only to realize they fucking losers. My favorite still is the disabled faggot that said he was going to sue us all because of a new law in Washington state and would “end this” and that TMZ was going to be all over us for our crimes. That dork hasn’t been seen on the Internet since we laughed at his nonsense

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
dis nigga barely graduated high school, and he's going to be discussing an extremely technical scientific issue. I'm sure he's done all the math and understands the equations....

View attachment 214310
He can probably pull it off because all of the people attending are borderline retarded, and he speaks with such authority on everything that most of them probably believe every word he says. He'll shut down any line of questioning that would cause him to go into any deep detail. Pat is quite the (fat) salesman. It would be amazing to see an actual expert in one of these fields attend this and challenge everything Pat says

I would love to see one of these talks on video. He still hasn't released the infamous "Elon Musk is full of shit" Ted talk.

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
He reached out to his old very important “contacts” (when he’s not tired or playing games) only to be ignored or told those people no longer work here. I love how so many of these types threaten serious actions because they’re so important only to realize they fucking losers. My favorite still is the disabled faggot that said he was going to sue us all because of a new law in Washington state and would “end this” and that TMZ was going to be all over us for our crimes. That dork hasn’t been seen on the Internet since we laughed at his nonsense
I forgot about that guy, he was another disability bum with an autistic kid and lived in a tiny shack.