• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ONA Goes To Worldcon!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Here’s pigs schedule - flying all the way to Scotland to moderate two panels, sign a couple books and have some event where he just oinks?
IMG_4287.jpeg

IMG_4288.jpeg

IMG_4289.jpeg

IMG_4290.jpeg

IMG_4291.jpeg

I want to know what this table talk event is - will piggy oink about tiny Tim? His stalkers? Not gaining a pound since high school? Possibilities are endless!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Has to moderate since he's not an author anymore. Nice career trajectory, stupid.
I looked up other known names and he’s on the level as uncle Paul with moderating. They have chats available (not open yet) for each one so I’m sure that will lead to some laughs. Also, don’t forget to use the con hashtags! I love shitting up those tags with all kinds of Pat posts

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Wtf does a panel moderator do?
I remember the panel moderator wearing a reflective vest and not saying much at that panel pat did for an empty room. Pat will probably liven up the discussions with some geeky wisecracks, he is a former professional comedian afterall.
No way he doesn't shove himself into every discussion.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He definitely will make himself the center of attention instead of the ship steerer among people who don't need directions from him. Only question is, WILL THIS BE RECORDED AND UPLOADED??????
He will make the event all about him and probably even argue with people who actually know what they’re talking about.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
https://glasgow2024.org/whats-on/programme/programme-sampler/

I can't wait to attend Fighting Fungi in Space and Costuming Aliens Over Time!!

Now you know why I left.

Paul will be masking and keeping an eye on who else does
Screenshot-20240731-080122-Chrome.jpg

Choke on your mask, chomo.
Here’s pigs schedule - flying all the way to Scotland to moderate two panels, sign a couple books and have some event where he just oinks?
View attachment 214293
View attachment 214294
View attachment 214295
View attachment 214296
View attachment 214297
I want to know what this table talk event is - will piggy oink about tiny Tim? His stalkers? Not gaining a pound since high school? Possibilities are endless!

Someone has to go and just very carefully needle him until he snaps. Have them be accused as a stlaker when the accused is just "I'm merely a fan! An innocent!" while he's peppered by a fat man with "WaiT quieTly for the knock! QuieTly is the key! QuieTly IS THE KEY!"

God, that would be the greatest catch for here if it's recorded too.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Piggy posted it on FB
IMG_4292.jpeg

Saw a familiar name in the comments
IMG_4293.jpeg

Remember how Brian lost it from us making fun of him and claimed we were all in big trouble for messing with the wrong guy? Let’s see how that’s going…

IMG_4294.jpeg

Sounds like the 60 year old bum that cries about being tired isn’t the dangerous man we should worry about when it comes to being rascals on the internet.
IMG_4295.jpeg

What a faggot! Nice tough guy threats, stupid.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
View attachment 214293
View attachment 214294
View attachment 214295
View attachment 214296
View attachment 214297
dis nigga barely graduated high school, and he's going to be discussing an extremely technical scientific issue. I'm sure he's done all the math and understands the equations....

lolz-lol.gif