• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ONA Goes To Worldcon!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I was going but now I don't feel safe because the most swatted man in America going. Seriously what gov program is he on that pays for his flight. I assume it's usda because he's a pig.
1722397106258.png

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Mentions not going to GenCon as if his adoring fans will miss him. He just had to throw that in to emphasize that he could go and that Leslie didn’t motherfuck him.
He did get his presentations/events pulled from GenCon. He's pretending that he can't go because of WorldCon but he absolutely could. GenCon is this weekend (Aug 1-4) and it's in Indianapolis, which is a four hour drive. WorldCon isn't until August 8-12. He's loying.

The reason he's not going to GenCon is because his events were pulled (because of Leslie's emails) and he probably got into some gay argument with them about it. He could still go as a regular patron but that's not good enough for Fatso.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
He did get his presentations/events pulled from GenCon. He's pretending that he can't go because of WorldCon but he absolutely could. GenCon is this weekend (Aug 1-4) and it's in Indianapolis, which is a four hour drive. WorldCon isn't until August 8-12. He's loying.

The reason he's not going to GenCon is because his events were pulled (because of Leslie's emails) and he probably got into some gay argument with them about it. He could still go as a regular patron but that's not good enough for Fatso.
That’s a great catch. Of course the pig is lying. Of course.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Paul will be masking and keeping an eye on who else does
Screenshot-20240731-080122-Chrome.jpg
There is an easy answer, Paul. Mask if it makes you feel better and don't if it doesn't. If you can't handle being in public without an apparatus that you no doubt use to huff diaper scrapings and adrenochrome, then the easy answer is to stay home and consider suicide.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Paul will be masking and keeping an eye on who else does
Screenshot-20240731-080122-Chrome.jpg
Just when I think I might have sympathy for Paul he pulls this fucking nerd hall monitor shit. This kind of behavior is why no normal person attends these cons. These dorks took control and they are just exhausting to deal with